The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Another post about bringing back group bgs! :)

buzzclops
buzzclops
✭✭✭
I know there is other posts about it and ill keep doing it. At some point they will acknowledge us.
That change did absolutely nothing good. The players not playing because of premades still dont play bgs, they did for like a month and that’s it. It wasn’t their feature to begin with. Allow duo q please. A compromise has to be made, it’s absolutely ridiculous how the situation was handled. To state that its an experiment just to do it and then close the matter is insulting for the bg playerbase. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars in this game and i’ve migrated from wow to eso when they announced bgs in morrowind as a “group” feature. Do something please. Cyrodill and ic are not fast paced pvp. Theres no way to have fair Brawls unless you plan them. I cant believe nothing else was tried and it’s been 7 months now.
Rant over
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. This change did a lot of good.
    You want to play in groups? Go to Cyrodiil.
  • buzzclops
    buzzclops
    ✭✭✭
    You clearly dont get the point. Its not the same pace of action. Want to play solo? Go to skyrim? See how shallow your argument is?? Its not just wanting to play in groups. Its playing in instanced fair fights with equal teams and fast paced action.
    Edited by buzzclops on August 25, 2020 12:20AM
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    buzzclops wrote: »
    You clearly dont get the point. Its not the same pace of action. Want to play solo? Go to skyrim? See how shallow your argument is?? Its not just wanting to play in groups. Its playing in instanced fair fights with equal teams and fast paced action.

No, BGs are fine as they are now. You find ok to enter BGs with a pre-made group and wipe random groups, leaving them 0 chance to win match, other's dont.

Solo BGs give equal chances to everyone. Pre-made groups dont.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as there is another thread about this topic open already. If you wish to discuss this topic further you may do so on the other thread located here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.