The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Got my popcorn and sunglasses ready for the 24th

nk125x
nk125x
✭✭✭✭✭
The forums are going to be special!!!
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My sub is coming up for renewal soon. I'm hoping ZoS sees sense and doesn't make the decision easy.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right, @nk125x.

If there was ever a time for players to read the patch notes, Update 27 would be it.

Predicting at least ten (10) closed threads on the 24th ... either due to players creating multiple complaint threads on the same issue or simply bashing the devs.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    suspense.gif

"If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of quitting threads being closed i bet.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nk125x wrote: »
    The forums are going to be special!!!

Forums are already "special", but mom still loves them.

There will be usual ****storm over changes, couple of people excited about seeing favourite characters or the new zone, some quitting threads and after a week or two we'll go back to old boring dev bashing and PVE vs PVP bickering. Or RP vs PVP. Or PVP vs PVP. Damn PVPers, they ruined PVP!
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

As this thread does not provide anything constructive, we have decided it best to close it.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.