Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support for social suspension.

DaiABolical
Hi,

Just wondering the standard wait time for a social ban. Myself, my wife and my son were all banned on the 24th July, presumably because some automatic process thinks we are bots.
I raised a ticket immediately, and this was updated on the 27th to status 'under review'. It has been there ever since. That's 15 days! 18 since the original ban.

It has been so long that I have cancelled my recurring ESO+ subscription, and have refused to take advantage of the Greymoor and Crown sale, and I am now concerned that I will miss out on the savings. :(

If there is anyone from ZOS listening, please help.
  • DaiABolical
    As a side note, I raised a ticket with Guild Wars 2 recently as well. That was fixed same day!

They've had no money off me in years.....
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @DaiABolical, it is difficult to know exactly how long it will take to solve your issue. We are currently experiencing high contact volume and, as a result, wait times are longer.

If you would, please post your ticket number in this thread so that we can make sure your ticket is being handled.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on August 10, 2020 2:53PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DaiABolical
    Ticket reference: 200725-003993
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place and a support agent will reach out soon. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
  • DaiABolical
    LOL. Thank you @ZOS_Chiroptera. Whatever you did before can you please do it again?

RJ fixed our issue yesterday, but it looks like we have been banned again. :(

Three of us from the same household are clearing world bosses, so I expect you have an algorithm automatically selecting us for the ban. Pretty crude way to do things if that is the case!

Please don't make us wait 2 weeks again. We've just purchased Greymoor as our issue was fixed. Or so we thought......
    Edited by DaiABolical on August 12, 2020 8:36AM
  • DaiABolical
    Can anyone from ZOS please look at ticket 200725-003993 again?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @DaiABolical

We can confirm that we have received your latest reply and a member of our support staff will reach out to you as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
  • DaiABolical
    It's happened again. @DaiABolical and @Vixster have been socially banned again.
    I assume @NinjaNoodle has been too, but he is offline now so can't check.

That is three times in three weeks, and the first time we waited two weeks for a response.
    Can anyone from ZOS please look at ticket 200725-003993 again?

I politely suggest that there is an issue with your system.
    @DaiABolical
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DaiABolical

Your latest reply has re-opened the ticket and support responded back today to help with these bans.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • DaiABolical
    Thanks @ZOS_Billie,

All sorted for now.

Regards
    @DaiABolical
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the situation now resolved, the thread will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.