The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS Customer Support Please Respond

siddique
siddique
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I accidentally bought UNFURNISHED Bastion Sanguinaris. I sent a ticket to remove the house and refund the 14,000 crowns so I could buy the furnished version.

I got an email that they have now removed the house from my inventory and refunded my crowns. I emailed back thanking them. However, when I logged into the game my house was removed but my crowns were not refunded.

I emailed back right away, sent in a screenshot and opened a new ticket (a couple of hours before the start of Friday as per EST)

But I have received zero replies and now it's the weekend and I don't have the house or my crowns.

Can anyone please look into this matter?
[Incident: 200805-002846] Customer Service Ticket

This is so frustrating.
"Knee-jerk reactionist."
Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually tickets will be seen only in the ticket space rarely on the forums...
    That said, how long between the time they removed the house and you waiting for your refund? I know in the world where social media trains people to want instant gratification, you expect your crowns to be handed to you quickly. Give it 2 hours, log out and then log back in?
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LuxLunae wrote: »
    Usually tickets will be seen only in the ticket space rarely on the forums...
    That said, how long between the time they removed the house and you waiting for your refund? I know in the world where social media trains people to want instant gratification, you expect your crowns to be handed to you quickly. Give it 2 hours, log out and then log back in?

It's now been 24-hours. The email said they removed the house AND refunded my crowns. Whereas only the house was removed and crowns were not refunded.

In those 24-hours I have logged in and out numerous times.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Ladayen
    Ladayen
    Post this in the customer support section under general help.
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    siddique wrote: »

I emailed back right away, sent in a screenshot and opened a new ticket (a couple of hours before the start of Friday as per EST)

Thats a mistake. Now things will take more time. If you have a ticket already opened to that case and you didnt got the crowns as promised you should reply to that ticket. Do not create a new one
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Artorias24 wrote: »

Thats a mistake. Now things will take more time. If you have a ticket already opened to that case and you didnt got the crowns as promised you should reply to that ticket. Do not create a new one

Oof, well I've replied to that one as well. I just hope they can return my crowns soon. I was looking forward to putting my statues in the new house.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stick to the first ticket and remain polite with them at all times, after all it was your mistake in the first place - something players often forget so they lambast the developers instead, not that you are doing so. It will get sorted, but probably not over the weekend when Support don't work. Remember also that they're all working from home anyway due to Covid with an increased workload arising from the growth in players so you will have to be patient I'm afraid.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Stick to the first ticket and remain polite with them at all times, after all it was your mistake in the first place - something players often forget so they lambast the developers instead, not that you are doing so. It will get sorted, but probably not over the weekend when Support don't work. Remember also that they're all working from home anyway due to Covid with an increased workload arising from the growth in players so you will have to be patient I'm afraid.

I understand that and I almost always remain polite. I am just miffed that they stopped responding by Friday. Hopefully they'll fix it by Monday I guess.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    No worries, my ticket is waiting for an agent for over a week now so I'd say you got a first response pretty quick.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I understand that and I almost always remain polite. I am just miffed that they stopped responding by Friday. Hopefully they'll fix it by Monday I guess.

They have right to weekends too
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They have right to weekends too

I'm sure you missed the sentence where I mentioned I have been waiting all Friday.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @siddique

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey there @siddique

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also be aware that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

Awesome! I just wanted a confirmation that it wasn't lost. I appreciate your response! Thank you.

"Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.