The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delay in responses

RedBranch
RedBranch
✭✭✭
Hi there! I'm wondering how long is it taking for ESO to respond to tickets? I’m sure they are extra busy with the huge inflow of players (yay). I submitted ticket 200731-004769 on 7/31 and waiting for it to be resolved. Have a great day!
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Depending on what you submitted your ticket for, for my account recovery, which is currently suspended for no reason at the moment, im still waiting, its been 10 days now since I've submitted my ticket, for a crown store item ticket, took me about 2 days til they contacted me.
  • Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    My dad has been waiting since Thursday last week ! No sign from the persons. Luckily we have good Forum administration which respond and check for us.
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    The is form the feedback. It's just a Crown item request so nothing that's holding me back.
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback ^^^
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RedBranch

Please check your forum inbox for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Illaoi
    Illaoi
    Soul Shriven
    The same for me 12 days and no response yet
    #:200724-006680
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Illaoi wrote: »

Same with me!! Been over 12 days now and still no contact with customer support and my ticket #200724-006688, looks ill be waiting a lot longer than you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Illaoi and @I_am_a_Nord

I've sent each of you a private message with information on your tickets.

Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord

@Illaoi you got any response yet on your ticket? i still havent gotten any response yet on my end
  • alexlalas
    alexlalas
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Illaoi and @I_am_a_Nord

I've sent each of you a private message with information on your tickets.

Hey I know my ticket 200806-006759 is "only" 1 day old but since it is related to problems purchasing crowns and the sale ends in 3-4 days... can you help someone take a look at that on time?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
  • Illaoi
    Illaoi
    Soul Shriven

@Illaoi you got any response yet on your ticket? i still havent gotten any response yet on my end

Nop unfortanelly =/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @alexlalas

Please check your private messages for an update on your ticket.
    Staff Post