Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

200713-003798 my character cannot barswap even after relogging and hard reset and reloadui.

TheRealCherokeee3
TheRealCherokeee3
✭✭✭
“ my character cannot barswap even after relogging and hard reset and reloadui.”

Reply: Weapon swapping may become unresponsive if a character has a weapon and shield or two weapons in their primary equip slot and a two-handed weapon in their secondary slot.
This issue can be resolved by placing the two-handed weapon in the primary slot and the weapon / shield or weapon/weapon in the secondary slot.

I don’t think this addresses my specific issue.
“ To better clarify this problem: I have a staff on my primary bar. I have another staff on my second bar. when I use an outfit station it wont show my second weapon. when i unequip my weapons and requip they still wont swap. When i go into my skills menu to hit "Y" to swap weapons it wont show the animation for swiching weapons. It will only show bars switching.If i equip a sword and shield it will show the shield but the sword is invisible in my hand. If i relog into another character I can weapon swap. If i return to my current character the weapon swap issue remains. its as if my second bar doesnt exist and any secondary weapon doesnt exist. I cannot seem to get it to work no matter what combinations of weapons i try.”
@Gilliamtherogue or whomever handles these issues...is there a fix to this? Nothing seems to work.