The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket Number: 200627-010423

TheWingedHunter
TheWingedHunter
Soul Shriven
The answer provided didn't solve my problem at all.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you respond to it?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, reply to the ticket with detailed information.

Second, @ZOS_BillE or one of their distinguished colleagues may be able to help.
  • TheWingedHunter
    TheWingedHunter
    Soul Shriven
    Raisin wrote: »
    Did you respond to it?

Yes i did
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you respond to it?

Yes i did

You'll get another response then, and likely a better one. While there are some exceptions, customer support is usually good about properly looking into things once they've gotten their generic trouble shooting advice out of the way. Good luck!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @TheWingedHunter we can confirm that this ticket is still open and a support agent will reply as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • VoluptaBox
    VoluptaBox
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @TheWingedHunter we can confirm that this ticket is still open and a support agent will reply as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please be aware that updating your ticket will put at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

What happens after 4 days if I don't update it? I have a ticket which has been pending since June 22nd and, while I have received a couple of replies, it's still open (not a big deal, it's a really silly issue and about as non urgent as it gets). I have been tossing a reply every 4 days, because of this message:

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

I don't want to spam the people from support and add extra work, but at the same time I don't want my ticket to get closed. What should I do?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey @VoluptaBox could you provide your ticket number so that we can look into it for you?

Typically the line you are referencing would indicate that if we reply, offering troubleshooting or an update to your issue, and we don't hear back from you after a certain amount of time, then your ticket could be closed. In may of these cases though, you can still reply to our latest response to reopen your ticket.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 9, 2020 1:06PM
    Staff Post
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to be clear though, replying once to ZOS' last response within the 4 day timeframe is enough. Responding every 4 days without ZOS ever responding to you inbetween will just keep putting your ticket back at the end of the queue.
  • VoluptaBox
    VoluptaBox
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @VoluptaBox could you provide your ticket number so that we can look into it for you?

Typically the line you are referencing would indicate that if we reply, offering troubleshooting or an update to your issue, and we don't hear back from you after a certain amount of time, then your ticket could be closed. In may of these cases though, you can still reply to our latest response to reopen your ticket.

Thanks @ZOS_Adrikoth, here's the ticket number 200622-002541 (as I said, I reeeeally am not in a hurry).
    Just to be clear though, replying once to ZOS' last response within the 4 day timeframe is enough. Responding every 4 days without ZOS ever responding to you inbetween will just keep putting your ticket back at the end of the queue.

That's what was unclear to me, in this case I'll stop pestering them :D. Cheers!

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    We can confirm that your ticket is open and in the right place @VoluptaBox

Thanks for your patience and a member of our support team will reply as soon as they can!
    Staff Post