The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dwarven Spider Pet not showing up

Daenyres
Daenyres
✭✭
I followed the steps, opted in on the official site and in game under options, but it isn't showing up in my non combat pets.
We are all but dust and shadows.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to read closely it says

"We will email a code for the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling pet during the month of July, so keep an eye on your inbox. "
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not August 1st yet so it isnt late (yet)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Daenyres
    Daenyres
    ✭✭
    ah ok, thought i saw someone with one in game the other day . thought it was an immediate redeem type of thing. thanks for clarifying.
    We are all but dust and shadows.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

So, we shouldn't be worried til after the first of August?

Just curious if there was anything else needed doing or if they missed people like possibly those that have been opted in since launch?

This one has been seeing the little critters skittering about and is feeling left out...

>^^<
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    Gythral wrote: »

So, we shouldn't be worried til after the first of August?

Just curious if there was anything else needed doing or if they missed people like possibly those that have been opted in since launch?

This one has been seeing the little critters skittering about and is feeling left out...

>^^<

Either the first of August, or before that if ZOS states they are done sending them out. As of yesterday (10th) they stated they are still in the process of sending them out. That will be the point where you can assume you were forgotten.
    Edited by Raisin on July 11, 2020 3:19PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our FAQ linked below has helpful information on how and when you can obtain the Dwarven Spiderling Pet.

How do I get the free Dwarven Spiderling Pet?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post