The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've been suspended?

Mystic_wolf479
Mystic_wolf479
✭✭✭
When I go to sign into the site it says that I've been suspended from the site.
I've done nothing wrong. The only email I got was one saying that my ESOplus membership has been canceled. I didn't cancel it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start an Online Support ticket, @Mystic_wolf479 ... that’s the only way to resolve the issue.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well.... things were definitely wonky today. Put in a support ticket ASAP; reply to the garbage response you'll get restating the problem, then wait.... DO NOT put in other tickets. Use one only, and... wait. When you get a response (ANY response!) reply to that response restating the original problem.

Good luck!
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both, I've got a ticket in. This won't stop me from logging into my game, will it? I'm scared to log out lol

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so. Usually the site login and game login don't conflict.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Dreck on top of dreck....

I pm'd you.... Maybe could help.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on June 25, 2020 2:21AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mystic_wolf479

You can post your ticket number in the thread if you ever need an update on the ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Mystic_wolf479

You can post your ticket number in the thread if you ever need an update on the ticket status.

I'm unable to put in a ticket. Click on the link and follow the links to retrieve your account, the links don't work. I can't get a ticket in. How do I get in touch with ZOS?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mystic_wolf479

What may help in getting the ticket started is accessing our help site through a different web browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    #:200625-002291

Ticket number put in through another section for Appealing a ban or suspension.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Now I can't log onto the game either...I don't have to explain how this is making me feel, I'm sure anyone who is taking the time to read this cares as much as I do about this and would feel the same way, so please help.
    # 200625-002291
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Mystic_wolf479 we can confirm that your ticket is in the right place and a support agent will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    This really is inconvenient, I appreciate everyone's help but really there is no reason for this.
    I didn't do anything wrong, I just started streaming and purchased a chair and mic just for this and now I'm randomly suspended. I had a schedule to stick to and that's ruined because someone or something somewhere messed up. I had viewers wanting for me, what if they don't come back after this is fixed? Someone needs to explain how this happened after it's fixed.

Thank you all for all of your help and for updating me on the status of my ticket,
    I know this isn't anyone fault here, maybe nobody fault at all, this may be a simple coding issue or something non-user error related, either way this just really sucks. Couldn't play yesterday unexpectedly and now this...
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Support emailed me today saying that the ticket had to be forward to the appeal team.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    # 200625-002291
    Any update?
    I still haven't been informed as to why or how this has happened.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    # 200625-002291
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

As mentioned in our most recent email reply, your ticket has been escalated to the proper team. With this in mind, we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19.

You may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support, so thank you for your patience as we work to process your ticket.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • thecursedgod
    same happened to me on June 5th about mid day eastern time so it's been nearly a month and i still have yet to get a real response as to why i have been suspended from what i hear support is so backed up we wont even begin to know why or even be able to play for up to 3+ months from what i heard from others with tickets put in. not sure if zos or bethesda got hacked and our accounts got compromised or if they have a auto suspend after having to many reports against you in game either way i think something smells awfully fishy as to how many people i have seen on here and even just googling eso suspension to many people getting the same thing happening for a few months now from what i seen i even read a few others who had to put more money into their eso account just to get their account back. i personally feel after putting in the money for this game we should be compensated for the loss of our time for ever how long that is weather is free crates or even just the amount of time it takes from suspension till we are able to get back on that amount of lost time as full free eso+=to lost game time. cause at this very moment we are missing the midyear event. some us aren't rich and can't afford multiple accounts.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go to sign into the site it says that I've been suspended from the site.
    I've done nothing wrong. The only email I got was one saying that my ESOplus membership has been canceled. I didn't cancel it.

A charge back or stop payment can cause a suspension.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    It was a chargeback. The Contact Manager called me today. My account has been reactivated, they didn't have to reactivate it until they get the notification that the chargeback has been reversed, but they did and I appreciate the hell out of it.
    This whole thing that's happening with my brain has me really forgetful, and I can't remember the name of the man who called.
    It's probably for the best, I wouldn't wanna go and thank him by name, and them have everyone start asking for him when they have a similar issue.
    Thanks again, and thanks to everyone else who helped. I appreciate it.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we see that this issue has now been solved, because of this we have closed this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.