The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Waiting on ticket responce.

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
Been almost a week that i got a reply from my ticket being sent to a specialized team. 200618-011235. Just hope you did not forget about me lol.
  • Ciana_Rilian
    Ciana_Rilian
    ✭✭✭
    a the fabled "specialized team" what is their specialization exactly?

Did you get an image of a monkey smashing a computer with a wrench?
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they're just dealing with a large number of tickets at the moment. Support is probably understaffed, even without the influx of players and the numerous issues that came with Greymoor.

Even though Zeni in general is messing up all the time, the support staff has always been really nice and they have often gone out of their way to help me. Just something I wanted to mention since they are often blasted on the forums, not in this thread specifically. :)
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on June 24, 2020 9:50PM
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people in support team are just like computers. They don't read(or maybe do not understand because they don't play the game) your problem and give generic responses similar to computer generated answers.

And really try to read your problem and help you (or they just try to give you what you want if possible because they can't be bothered.)

But at the end even about a simple stuff it takes a lot of time for them to solve. Whatever the reason is. Just hope that you would end up with a personal who would not try to skip you as soon as possible.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sythen88411

I've sent you a private message with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post