The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Computer suddenly not authorised?! - but no verification email?!

Eifleber
Eifleber
✭✭✭✭✭
Today I wanted to login but I got the message that my PC isnt authoriszed and they send me a verification code?

But I already play on this pC for 7 months .. ?!?!!?
And I checked my email - no verification code whatsoever (yes I checked all maps)?!?!

What's going on?!?! :/

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this every time I update the BIOS on my motherboard (which was quite often when I first got the motherboard). I also have received this when traveling and playing on my Laptop.

But you should have an email to the email address on your ESO account with ZOS. Sometimes those emails take quite a bit of time.

• Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    I get this every time I update the BIOS on my motherboard (which was quite often when I first got the motherboard). I also have received this when traveling and playing on my Laptop.

I did no such thing. :/

JanTanhide wrote: »
    But you should have an email to the email address on your ESO account with ZOS.
    Sometimes those emails take quite a bit of time.
    And still waiting for verification code.

This is realy bad service, saying that a message is sent while it isn't. :s

• Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok .. I can login again, after trying for a few hours.

pretty weird! :o

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for posting that you can now get logged in. Since the OP's issue is now resolved, we are closing the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.