The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

still no Greymoor content access - 1 month wait on support

TheAmazingNezied
TheAmazingNezied
Soul Shriven
So, in the next couple of days, it'll have been 1 month since I made a support ticket [200527-001826] about not having access to Greymoor, despite having redeemed a key for it. I redeemed the key in early May, and as of today, still do not have access to it.

On the 27th of May, I opened a ticket, and within 3 hours, got a template response... And that's about it, that's all I've heard on it... To say that I'm proper tilted would be an understatement, but there's no point getting hostile about it... Maybe slightly passive aggressive, but that's it... That's to be expected.

I noticed that people who post on the forums get their ticket looked at faster, so figured I would give that a shot (might be worth letting people know that this is the proper way to get a response) ^^

Anyway, hoping to get this sorted, my ticket should have the key I used to activate Greymoor.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

One question, have you in this interval ever updated your ticket? Because if you do you get pushed to the back of the queue every time.
  • TheAmazingNezied
    TheAmazingNezied
    Soul Shriven
    I replied to the template message, and then after 2 weeks, I did a "what's up? wtf is going on?" update, and I did another 3 days ago..

I would argue that 2 weeks for a support ticket is way too long already...

Seems a bit flawed if updating your ticket pushes it back, should only do that once an "agent" as they call them, updates it >_>
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TheAmazingNezied

Please check your forum inbox for an update to your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post