The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

suspended from site with no email notice why?

thecursedgod
well first off i kept getting kicked to sign in screen every hour or so of playing eso that happened till Friday June 5th well midday around noon est time it happened again and i tried signing in but kept saying wrong password after 3 times i finally game up so was gonna go to my account on site and see what was up well i decided to check my emails first i seen i got an email saying my eso+ was canceled which i had no eso+ which i thought was odd so i finally went to eso site and tried signing in and it said i was suspended from the site so anyways i got upset and i passed the rest of the day well the next day Saturday June 6th i put in a ticket. i just don't know if i some how got hacked or if i was suspended because of unhappy players taking their anger out on me and reporting me for no reason. i have always played the game by the rules as far as i know so not really sure what happened for the suspension my ticket number is #:200605-006821
Edited by thecursedgod on June 19, 2020 5:01PM
This discussion has been closed.