The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stadia: "Account Not Found" when changing zones or logging in.

Crushbone
Crushbone
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I have played on PS4 for a few years now and recently made the jump to the Stadia version. But whenever I change zones or log in, I get an error at the top right of my screen that says "Account Not Found." My characters load just fine, and at the character select screen it says Stadia Account: and has my account name correctly. My account also shows correctly linked on the website.

This error doesn't seem to be hurting anything, but obviously would like to make sure nothing bad happens in the future. I checked the known Stadia issues and don't see this problem there.
  • Crushbone
    Crushbone
    Soul Shriven
    I fixed it.

ESO is retrieving my Stadia blocked players list, and one of those players doesn't have an ESO account. So when it tries to import the ignore list (which it seems to do every time I load a zone), it returns an error that one of those ignored players does not have an ESO account.

The fix for me (because I hate errors) was to remove that player from my ignore list. In the early days of Stadia, a lot of people would send endless friend invites, even after being refused several times. These were people I didn't even know--maybe they were in a RDR2 or Destiny 2 lobby with me.. but anyway, having someone on your Stadia block list who doesn't have an ESO account will return the Account Not Found error. Good to know it's not MY account that isn't found.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for updating the thread to let us know the resolution to this issue. Since the problem is resolved, we are going to close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.