The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How can I reset my ZOS account password without knowing my security question?

AwesomelyWicked
I wasn't refunded all of my vamp points, actually missing 14! I tried to make a ticket and my password I use for everything isn't working, I go to forget password and it asks me my "security question" What's my favorite game? I put in my answer which was elderscrolls and it says it's wrong, and I have no other way to get a hold of these people except through this forum, I want my dang points back!!! Lol PLEEEEEEZ

Best Answer

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @AwesomelyWicked, if you cannot sign in to submit a regular support ticket, select Can't Sign In on the help page to submit an account recovery ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Thanks for getting back with me so quickly @ZOS_Chiroptera! Im going to add some pictures that hopefully you can access to show my correspondence in trying to resolve this issue.
    aa0ic90fuk1h.jpg

lrjmlvn1dwot.jpg

9x6uqsyeyqvq.jpg

cxer03pmdsew.jpg

wnmg746h0jxz.jpg

If you are able to read these, the short version is, I had a maxed out vampire before greymoor, when greymoor came out i logged in and all my vamp points were gone and i was refunded only 6 instead of a max out vamp line which is like 20 something skill line, i explained that and was told by support that once i am cured of vamp any skills in my line will stay there unless i get reinfected and blah blah blah, so he obviously didnt even read my complaint lol, so what should i do know? I responded back to his email twice with no response. I would like my points back, after spending so much time and money in this game i expected a little better support team, not just for me but for the entire community. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @AwesomelyWicked

If you respond to your current ticket you will be able to reopen it and let them know that your issue has not been solved.
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    I responded twice.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    @AwesomelyWicked

Great! If you could post your ticket number here, we can check up on it to make sure it's been reopened and that it's in the right place.
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    Then after Leon emailed his "fix" i got an email about my experience with them handling my issue which usually happens after someone closes ticket, so i should just wait? and if so how long?
  • AwesomelyWicked
    200616-008091
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AwesomelyWicked

Your latest response to ticket 200616-008091 has re-opened your ticket. Another support agent should follow-up soon regarding the missing Vampire skill points.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • AwesomelyWicked
    I have gotten no response about my points yet