Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is fencing broken for anyone else? (Xbox)

Bekkael
Bekkael
✭✭✭✭✭
I summoned my fence in the new dlc zone to get rid of a few stolen items, but I get a pop-up UI Error message for any item I try to fence. Thinking the summoned fence was bugged, I went into the Outlaw’s Refuge in Solitude to try again, but got the same pop-up (laundering still works).

Okay. *sigh*. I traveled to Sentinel and tried the fence in the Outlaw’s Refuge there, but same error. This is really frustrating.

Edited by Bekkael on June 10, 2020 5:02PM
~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~

Best Answers

• Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding image...

xxhnQ4X.jpg
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed, yet? I heard a rumour that there is emergency maintenance tonight, but no comfirmation.

S.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed, yet? I heard a rumour that there is emergency maintenance tonight, but no comfirmation.

S.

I don't know since I can't get back into the game at the moment, but the workaround I used was to launder everything and then just sell it all to a regular merchant.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a thread discussing this issue we will be closing the thread. You can continue discussion in the link below.

Sell-to-Fence UI error
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.