The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Can't purchase with any payment method

bobdrad
bobdrad
✭✭
When I try to purchase through the console, I always get WC-40382-7. I have tried two credit cards as well as Paypal, same result.
When I try to purchase online, I always get "We've encountered an error while processing your order. Please try again later."
I have tried deleting the payment methods and re-entering them. I have tried changing the address info slightly (e.g. removing directional NE info). Nothing works.

This has been going on for months. I can't contact support because there is no phone support due to COVID, and the online chat refers me to the phone line.
I want to purchase Greymoor, but can't do it. This is very frustrating.
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    Note I've also tried contacting my bank. They don't see the charges. The cards are fine for other purchases.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @bobdrad

Which support have you tried contacting? Playstation support or ESO support?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bobdrad
    bobdrad
    ✭✭
    Playstation. I'm really stuck and don't know where to turn. Was hoping you could point me in a good direction for resolving this issue. I tried playstation phone and chat support and neither is working. I just want to purchase the digital version of the game :-)
    Edited by bobdrad on June 10, 2020 6:34PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @bobdrad

As this issue is payment related you will need to get in contact with Playstation Support for assistance.

Have you tried the email option on their support site?

If you are having issues with their support site, try loading it through a different web browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post