The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

frustrated

Lithlidessa444
have not been able to play game for a week. one ticket deleted, the other being ignored. no one responds, even contacted a zos person-nothing. not sure what else to do. any suggestions?
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't you play?

I know ZOS are stating that ticket times are longer than usual at the moment. But make sure you respond to the automated bot responses to make sure the ticket stays open and goes through to an actual human. Be careful not to keep constantly updating it at that point though as I believe it bumps your ticket further back in the queue.

Failing that perhaps try posting your ticket number in here and tagging for help.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you lose a finger? More than one finger? Little more explanation as to why you can't play might help, perhaps others here might have an answer or at the least a forum mod can point you in the right direction if there is a fix.
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    It's a shame. I didn't play for twenty-one days because both my characters are locked, I opened a ticket, it's a simple thing to solve, but too much for the support team. I'm more frustrated than you, believe me, you have seen nothing.
  • Lithlidessa444
    shame folks have nothing better to do than troll. I keep getting booted back to signin page when I try to log in. submitted ticket. it is evidently being ignored. tried reloading game. did all the things zos suggests and nothing works. since I cannot play, zos does not seem to care, am looking at other games. I have been ESO+ customer for over 5 years, prepurchased all dlc...none of that seems to matter. thanks for the responses
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    @Lithlidessa444

I don't know which games do you prefer but if you want you can contact me in a private message for discussion where on which game you can move on because I think that's forbidden to advertise other games on a public topic.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    shame folks have nothing better to do than troll. I keep getting booted back to signin page when I try to log in. submitted ticket. it is evidently being ignored. tried reloading game. did all the things zos suggests and nothing works. since I cannot play, zos does not seem to care, am looking at other games. I have been ESO+ customer for over 5 years, prepurchased all dlc...none of that seems to matter. thanks for the responses

What leads you to believe your ticket is being ignored?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jinxxy85 wrote: »

What leads you to believe your ticket is being ignored?

Not getting a fast enough answer, of course.

People don't seem to understand that having an easy to solve issue doesn't magically make you skip ahead of everyone else. You're still at the end of the queue.

OP, when you opened your duplicate ticket (the one that was then closed), you put yourself back at the end of the queue. You'll get a response eventually, the response time is just abysmally long and you already prolonged it once.
  • Lithlidessa444
    let me see... have not been able to log in for a week? maybe that should be addressed? and I put myself nowhere in the cue-others do that. why? I added more details was the reason for the duplicate. fast enough answer? they are sure quick to take my money!
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    let me see... have not been able to log in for a week? maybe that should be addressed? and I put myself nowhere in the cue-others do that. why? I added more details was the reason for the duplicate. fast enough answer? they are sure quick to take my money!

I'm not sure you quite understand what I tried to explain there. When you respond to a ticket, or open a new one for the issue, it resets your spot on the waiting list. So whatever wait time you had before that basically went poof. It's an automatic function in the system, for better or for worse.
    You're completely right that your issue should be addressed -- but the same goes for everybody else before you. They are also having serious issues that need to be addressed, and they will get their turn before you because they have waited longer.
    I also have the sinking feeling that with the release of Greymoor and all associated problems, the amount of tickets being sent in has increased again, so wait times probably got even worse.
    Edited by Raisin on June 9, 2020 3:39PM
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greeting all,

As this thread is a duplicate of another thread we have closed it. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the original thread which can be found here.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 9, 2020 3:42PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.