The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Camera Pans Upward during play

nalline96
nalline96
✭✭
I use gamepad mode and my camera pans upward during play rendering it unplayable. I have tried to adjust the rotation speed under the camera settings....please help I don't know what to do to fix this. It just started to happen with the new chapter....
"A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
―Sheogorath[src]
If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
"Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
--Skyrim Guard
"Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
--Skyrim Guard
  • nalline96
    nalline96
    ✭✭
    UPDATE! I found out that the problem was my controller... (duhh....) I had to replace it. That explains alot!
    "A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
    ―Sheogorath[src]
    If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
    "Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
    --Skyrim Guard
    "Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
    --Skyrim Guard
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on the resolution for the camera issue. As the issue is now resolved, the thread will be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.