The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still no access to Greymoor

LLeeM
LLeeM
Any idea when those who purchased Greymoor and still have no access to content or items purchased can expect the issue to be resolved? The closing of tickets and no responses sends a clear message of "take the consumers money and run."
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    Ticket # 200527-011734
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @LLeeM we can confirm that your ticket is in the right place and a support agent will reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Thank you for your patience, and please know that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    Thank you for confirming this - please understand when I read the following message at the bottom of any response I will reply so that my ticket does not get closed under your assumption that is has been resolved.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LLeeM

Your ticket won't be closed out within 96 hours. We are currently investigating into why some players still do not have access to Greymoor at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    Well Good morning, you did your maintenance and suddenly I no longer have Greymoor showing as purchased. Care to explain that to me, I included the screen shot when I sent in the ticket and yet today when I go look at chapters it gives me the option to buy it again. I am so disappointed in how this is being handled. I have been playing this game since Beta and this is by far the worst customer service I have received. In order to play Greymoor I must now purchase it a second time. Thank you so much for taking my hard earned money and requesting more for the same chapter I have already paid you for once.

Ticket # 200527-011734
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LLeeM

A resolution for your issue with accessing Greymoor is still being worked on. Support will respond to your ticket once the issue has been resolved where your Greymoor entitlement is working correctly.
    Staff Post
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    Just wondering if perhaps there is an update yet since I have heard nothing from support on this issue
    thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LLeeM

There are no updates we can provide yet. When there is one with a resolution for your issue, you will hear back on the ticket.
    Staff Post
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    good afternoon,
    It has been 21 days since the release of Greymoor on pc and there is still no access to this for ticket Ticket # 200527-011734. I realize all to well that we are in a pandemic but I do believe that I should also at least be advised of what action is being taken in regards to this matter. I have heard nothing at all from the ticket submission, can you please advise me of where we are at in this process of providing me access to an expansion I paid for in advance of the release. Thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LLeeM

A resolution for this issue with Greymoor access is still being worked on. The ticket will receive an update from support once they have a fix for the issue.
    Staff Post
  • LLeeM
    LLeeM
    Hi, I submitted this ticket Ticket # 200527-011734 and still there is no resolution. You advised I would hear something from your technical support, I have heard nothing. It is officially one month since the date of launch of Greymoor which I pre-ordered on good faith from Zenimax to have access to an enjoy playing. This good faith on my part has resulted in complete disregard from Zenimax. I would like to know if the ticket is even still open and I would prefer a personal respond instead of a carbon copy response to my inquiry. I would like to know at what point I will have access to the product I PRE PURCHASED with my hard earned money.
    Thank you
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LLeeM

Please check your email as support has responded to your ticket yesterday regarding Greymoor access.
    Staff Post