The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with physical collector's edition error by Best Buy

ANGEL_BtVS
ANGEL_BtVS
✭✭✭✭
So I pre-ordered the physical collector's edition for Xbox One from Best Buy. Today they delivered the wrong item - it's the ps4 version. To add insult to injury they didn't even put it in a shipping box, they just slapped a shipping label onto the actual item and it got beat up along the way.

Of course, the physical edition is now sold out of every store I could find (Bethesda, Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop, and WalMart). Does anyone at ZOS/Bethesda know if they have any additional physical collector's editions they could help me out with - obviously I can pay. I am seriously ticked off right now. I won't be ordering from Best Buy ever again.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start an Online Support ticket, @ANGEL_BtVS, and post the ticket number in your thread here.

Obviously, there are no guarantees ... but having a ticket means you're at least in the queue for Online Support.

Hopefully, you've followed up with Best Buy customer support to resolve the issue or get a refund.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ANGEL_BtVS

As mentioned above, you can open a ticket with customer support to look into this request. Post your ticket number in the thread so we can make sure it was submitted correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post