Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Social Ban for sending mails to my Guild mates

CooLow
CooLow
Soul Shriven
Hello guys.

On April 25th i received a social ban (Cant send whisper, trade, open guild bank and send mails) for sending mails to my guild mates, inviting them to an upcoming guild event. As soon as I started sending the mails, i got this ban. About 10 min after that, i created a ticket on the support area (Ticket Nº: 200425-005668), asking to the support to check my problem. Since them, i got no response from ZOS about that.

Yesterday (April 29th), i opened another ticket asking for a forum invite. cause i never received my invitation, then you answerd me in the next day. C'mon ZOS, this ban is killing my gameplay, and sometimes appear you dont like to give support to your customers. Im waiting a response from you over 5 days, and you didnt even read my ticket.
  • CooLow
    CooLow
    Soul Shriven
    Just adding an obs, i am leader on a social guild. Thats the reasom for sending the mass mail, but never spammed anyone's inbox. :/
  • Xao
    Xao
    You just have to be patient mate I am on day 16 and still waiting on a response.
  • CooLow
    CooLow
    Soul Shriven
    I am patient. But 7 days has passed, and no one send a response. Even here, on the forum, no one, from ZOS said anything. @ZOS_BillE can you take a look at my case, please?!

I didn't played this week because of this social ban. :(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CooLow

I've sent you a PM with an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CooLow
    CooLow
    Soul Shriven
    2 weeks has passed, im still banned, and without any response from the customer support.
    I oppened two others differents tickets for other subjects, and they were answered in 2-3 days.

My ticket just keep changing the update date, but never recieve an answer, what means someone is pulling my ticket to the end of the queue. Thats very anoying. I did nothing wrong, i am being punished for something i did not done (Spam or whatever else), and NOBODY gives a position about it.

@ZOS_BillE said my ticket is in the correct section, but that doesnt change much. 2 weeks is a very long time. I lost half of my eso+, and right now im cancelling my recurring plus, cause i wont pay if i wont play.

Im begging ZOS, do something, dont stand still watching the problem.