The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Waiting almost a month for a resolution to support ticket (200405-005374)

AdamBourke
AdamBourke
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

A month ago (4th April) I submitted a ticket asking for a refund.

1 week later, I got a response, asking me to destroy the item and confirm I had done so, so that the refund can be given. I responded withing 3 hours.

Now, 15 days after that email, I am still waiting. I send a reminder email a week ago and have heard nothing.

I know that COVID is slowing stuff down - but it would be nice to have an estimated wait time at least... Can anyone here do anything about my ticket?
PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • AmaDinova
    AmaDinova
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. It's incredibly disheartening. I literally have thousands of dollars invested into this game.
  • Skunkkie420
    Same here purchased the game while the event was going on. Still waiting on my refund.
    Saying they paid out my refund while its not even payed out . Asked for info after 8 april and 10 days later
    said that its completed before the info that they needed to complete my refund.
    I really want answers because this is taking 2 long for a simple 15 euro refund.

Tickernumber: 200407-004944
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get a response a few hours after I posted here. I don't think it was just a coincidence...
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • AmaDinova
    AmaDinova
    Soul Shriven
    Lucky you. All I got is a rehashed comment on my forum post telling me an agent would be with me "as soon as possible," as if I couldn't gather that already from the ticket status. *huge eyeroll*
  • Skunkkie420
    they just keep sending a reply that its payed out on april 8 , meanwhile they ask after 8 april for information and proof of purchase so how can you pay something back but still need all the information for paying it back.
    if i dont have my money back in a week ill have to report it at police station for scamming .

Tickernumber: 200407-004944
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AmaDinova

You can post your ticket number here so we can look into it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post