Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

things you can do when servers are down

KoSeKu
KoSeKu
✭✭✭
-sleep
-learn to cook
-read a book

any other ideas?
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim
    Options
  • Vasoka
    Vasoka
    ✭✭✭✭
    For how much longer will the PTS be down? Any ETA? When did it even go down?
    Options
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watch youtube
    Options
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vasoka wrote: »
    For how much longer will the PTS be down? Any ETA? When did it even go down?

I think it was 8 am this morning; no ETA on when it'll go back up. I think they got tired of players rioting if it stayed down longer than the ETA they gave, so we're just left to ask for natch potes indefinitely now.
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA PC is still down? The banner is confusing, I had to go to login screen to see that servers are still down for maintenance.
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim a great idea, I still haven't finished it, I can't bear to side with either side and don't want to finish it but sort of do. It's 385 hours since I started and many years.
    Edited by TheImperfect on April 27, 2020 2:50PM
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Another idea is edX courses which are often free and getting up to move around every 30 minutes.
    Options
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    We've closed this thread due to being off topic and not offering any ground for constructive discussion. Please keep discussions related to the game and/or topic. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.