The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost access to Morrowind

SlavBiscuit
SlavBiscuit
Soul Shriven
I lost access to the Morrowind chapter on Tuesday, April 14. I've tried making tickets, none of which yielded any results or solutions, and my replies to the response emails I received have also gone unanswered, leaving me wondering if anything is happening to resolve the issue. I also tried posting in the similar thread (about people losing access to Elsweyr), which wasn't updated since. I'm sure this time must be busier than usual, I understand that with more people with more online time than usual, there will be more tickets and issues reported, but I'm really frustrated at this point, as I've tried everything that tickets marked as "Read Answer Provided" suggested (including relogs, "soft resets" , reinstalling - which took me a day, cause my Internet is at a stunning 4MBps, waiting for 72hours - well over a week now, as I said) and my issue is still unresolved.
I'd also like to note that other separately purchased DLCs/chapters, or those gifted to me luckily still work, and I have full access to them (those being Elsweyr, Summerset and Dark brotherhood).
Please help me with this.
@SlavBiscuit ingame name
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there @SlavBiscuit do you happen to have a ticket number for us to look into?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SlavBiscuit
    SlavBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for replying.
    Here's the ticket number [Incident: 200422-009288]
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for providing your ticket number! Please be sure to respond to our latest reply to let us know if your issue is not resolved. This will ensure that a support agent follows up regarding your issue and can continue to assist.

Thank you for your patience as we are experiencing higher volume than usual, which can result in increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 25, 2020 2:18PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SlavBiscuit
    SlavBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    No problem, I will reply as soon as I can, when I receive any sort of update.
    Thanks a bunch for giving me some information, I was really frustrated with the whole thing.