The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So many new items for sale with gems

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
What's the deal here? All the new stuff is costing gems? Costumes, paintings, furniture etc. Way to push crate sales. No thanks
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What "all stuff" is for gems? Its already 2 months without any gems exclusive.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably mean the stuff from the crates that's new (like the Dwarven lamp, that one painting, the grave robber costume, the skins...). Although stuff from crates has been available for gems since gems became a thing ... and I personally find that rather handy in case I want something I didn't pull.

I interpret the OP as follows: They would like to see new items in the store instead of in crates, because they don't buy crates.
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on March 31, 2020 2:32PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    ​Greetings,
    We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around baiting. Please be sure to keep discussions civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post