Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

I haven't had eso plus work properly in days.

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
This is crazy. I'm on a monthly plan. It works if I reset the xbox every time I log in. I won't have enough money for frivolous stuff next month so I won't be able to get eso plus. Corona virus shut down work so no hours or money to pay Bill's.

This bug has stolen my last days of double housing and craft bag. And completing dlc content.

And this is something I paid for. I'd be pissed if I paid my gym or netflix and they take it away from me the last week I paid for.

Totally bogus.
I request xbox subscribers get a free month for dealing with their crud.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. Since another thread is covering this issue we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find updates in the thread below.

ESO Plus not working
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.