The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

First crash after update

Pauls
Pauls
✭✭✭✭✭
Had 1 hour 10 min session before game crashed in Cyro while respawning. Have anyone beat that record? Tell your crashing experience after update.
Edited by Pauls on February 24, 2020 4:55PM
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone crashed within 0.2seconds of loading all their unupdated addons.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I crashed about 2 minutes into logging in. Been okay for an hour though since.
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crashed when i changed characters.
    Options
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No crash but went on loop haywire on first log on and had to force shutdown.

Then I just grabbed ticket and rng box and decided to not to play without addons. cba to do manual update today and minion can't find folder for me.
    Edited by Thokri on February 24, 2020 5:00PM
    Options
  • Mycelius
    Mycelius
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed while switching characters, while inside residence. Submiited crash report.

PC-NA
    Options
  • Lollapalosaa
    Lollapalosaa
    ✭✭
    After a year it's nice to come back to the game I loved long time ago.. just to notice nothing has changed. ZoS you treat your customers pretty badly.
    3x crashes in 30min; and I'm out.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple threads about the crashing in Cyrodiil we will be closing this thread. As posted in the known issues thread linked below, we are investigating a number of crashes that appear to be affecting Cyrodiil. You can continue discussion in the crashing thread linked below.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.