Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where does one go for support when customer support isn't providing it?

rustle911
rustle911
✭✭✭
So, I had a thread shut down as it discussed disciplinary action. The thread was created because support wasn't responding to e-mails or support tickets regarding the action. If support isn't doing their job, and from what I can see below, and the fact that I'm still waiting for replies to other issues, what recourse do we have other than to bring it to public light? In some cases, it appears to have success in getting actions taken, in others it violates forum rules and gets the thread closed. So @ZOS_BillE where can one bring issues if Customer Support isn't responding?
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    @rustle911 good luck with that!
    I've gotten the same email... Telling me to restart my PS4 and then uninstall.
    That's probably the best way to deal with an.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rustle911

Could you provide us with your most recent ticket number you've not heard back on?

We can take a look to check on its current status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rustle911
    rustle911
    ✭✭✭
    200201-002425

Currently. The timer reset on the daily reward without me picking it up. I literally watched the counter go from 1 minute to zero and it wouldn't let me pick it up. Traveled to another zone, and the counter reset to 24 hours.
  • rustle911
    rustle911
    ✭✭✭
    The other issue is that a guld I'm in has had a temporary name forced on them and ZoS has not responded to any of his inquiries in how to get the name changed. We are being forced to start another guild from scratch because the temp name was created by randomly sticking 3 words together. I can see if my GM wants to pass on his ticket numbers, but it's horrible that after 2 weeks and daily e-mails and tickets he has yet to get a single reply from ZoS.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rustle911

I've sent you an update regarding ticket #200201-002425.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post