The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO, I beg you for a second chance. 💙💚💛💜🖤

• Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    yeah it seems like you had some bad luck in the selections of names, not easy when having to consider other languages might have other meanings.

An example, there is a npc in game called Lort for surname, that literately means something bad in danish, cant write that word since forum censors the english for it :)

Hope they will help you out and get you back into the game
    Edited by Artemiisia on February 7, 2020 10:17AM
  • krayphysh
    krayphysh
    ✭✭✭
    You did name your character after a narcissistic sociopath with a god complex and the other character is the commonly used name for the devil.....

How many Lucifers have you seen in the game? Have they been forced to change their name? I dont think so.

Just to be safe, I will rename my toons rarara, rararara, rarararara, and rararararara. Does this seem safe? Are any of those vulgar, profane, religious, political, or historical figures? It is graphic, hateful, or excretory? Does it fall under a protected category, or is it affiliated with any hate groups?

I just want to verify these 4 names are 100 safe to use before doing so. If anyone finds anything in those names that violate any terms whatsoever, please do inform me.

2.1 You may not create an account name, persona or avatar that is in any way racially or ethnically defamatory, sexually graphic, hateful, and excretory in nature. You will not reference or claim affiliation to any hate groups. Any other names, text or chat that ZeniMax considers offensive is also in violation of the Agreement including the Code of Conduct.
    2.2 You may not create any name, text or chat that negatively references a 'Protected Category' under Federal or Maryland State law. These include any name, text or chat which references or includes Age, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Pregnancy or Gender. You may not create an account name that is defamatory, impersonates or attempts to defame the reputation of another account holder, an employee of ZeniMax, property of ZeniMax, or ZeniMax and/or its affiliates.
    2.3 Derogatory, defamatory or offensive content used in conjunction with names of famous or important historical, political, religious figures or website URL's are not allowed. You may at no time share or refer to personal information of Yourself or another person, account name, persona or avatar using ZeniMax or its affiliates. You will not create an account name that is in reference to or contains copyright names, popular characters, or the names of modern era serial killers, individuals or groups who have committed crimes against humanity in the past. You will also refrain from participating in conspiracy theories, misinformation or fallacious comments.
    2.4 You will not attempt to mask, use misspellings, phonetic spellings, homonyms, word combinations, or alternative spellings of inappropriate material in any communication on ZeniMax Services. This includes but is not limited to text, chat, voice, in-game messaging or any other medium of communication or interaction between players.
  • krayphysh
    krayphysh
    ✭✭✭
    yeah it seems like you had some bad luck in the selections of names, not easy when having to consider other languages might have other meanings.

An example, there is a npc in game called Lort for surname, that literately means something bad in danish, cant write that word since forum censors the english for it :)

Haha, thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure I never use the name Lort XD.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I dont see why Lucifer should not be allowed though, lots of those around in the game, and even more people calling their chars for something with the word Devil in it
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    You did name your character after a narcissistic sociopath with a god complex and the other character is the commonly used name for the devil.....

How many Lucifers have you seen in the game? Have they been forced to change their name? I dont think so.

Just to be safe, I will rename my toons rarara, rararara, rarararara, and rararararara. Does this seem safe? Are any of those vulgar, profane, religious, political, or historical figures? It is graphic, hateful, or excretory? Does it fall under a protected category, or is it affiliated with any hate groups?

I just want to verify these 4 names are 100 safe to use before doing so. If anyone finds anything in those names that violate any terms whatsoever, please do inform me.

2.1 You may not create an account name, persona or avatar that is in any way racially or ethnically defamatory, sexually graphic, hateful, and excretory in nature. You will not reference or claim affiliation to any hate groups. Any other names, text or chat that ZeniMax considers offensive is also in violation of the Agreement including the Code of Conduct.
    2.2 You may not create any name, text or chat that negatively references a 'Protected Category' under Federal or Maryland State law. These include any name, text or chat which references or includes Age, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Pregnancy or Gender. You may not create an account name that is defamatory, impersonates or attempts to defame the reputation of another account holder, an employee of ZeniMax, property of ZeniMax, or ZeniMax and/or its affiliates.
    2.3 Derogatory, defamatory or offensive content used in conjunction with names of famous or important historical, political, religious figures or website URL's are not allowed. You may at no time share or refer to personal information of Yourself or another person, account name, persona or avatar using ZeniMax or its affiliates. You will not create an account name that is in reference to or contains copyright names, popular characters, or the names of modern era serial killers, individuals or groups who have committed crimes against humanity in the past. You will also refrain from participating in conspiracy theories, misinformation or fallacious comments.
    2.4 You will not attempt to mask, use misspellings, phonetic spellings, homonyms, word combinations, or alternative spellings of inappropriate material in any communication on ZeniMax Services. This includes but is not limited to text, chat, voice, in-game messaging or any other medium of communication or interaction between players.

Hahahahahahababahahahahhahhahhahahahahhaha (Yes I was literally laughing while I did the hahhahahhahahhababhahahahhahhahaha)

I see sarcasm is lost here, did it touch a nerve by any chance

You really need to learn to have a sense of humour on these forums......[snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on February 7, 2020 4:18PM
  • krayphysh
    krayphysh
    ✭✭✭
    @macsmooth Please refrain from making assumptions about me personally and trolling my post. Your pethetic and presumptuioius comments are not welcomed here. If you have something kind or helpful you'd like to say, by all means, proceed. Otherwise, I would appreciate you removing yourself from this conversation.
    Edited by krayphysh on February 7, 2020 12:15PM
  • krayphysh
    krayphysh
    ✭✭✭
    @Artemiisia I appreciate all your comments. Although it seems my ban won't be shortened, you have made me feel much better about the situation. Thanks, I mean that! <3
    Edited by krayphysh on February 7, 2020 12:05PM
  • krayphysh
    krayphysh
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can I pleaaasseee keep my necromancer's name Hora Incerta!? I really worked hard on deciding upon that name. It is a popular latin phrase and doesn't violate the TOS <3 It means "its hour is uncertain."

o162cwqrsq5w.jpg
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @macsmooth Please refrain from making assumptions about me personally and trolling my post. Your pethetic and presumptuioius comments are not welcomed here. If you have something kind or helpful you'd like to say, by all means, proceed. Otherwise, I would appreciate you removing yourself from this conversation.

See here’s the thing I was leaving you alone but that didn’t seem to be enough for you

Now you can edit your posts as much as you want and remove what you originally put which by the way you trolled your own post with your original comment but irony maybe a bit lost on you, so you can rewrite all you want to make flowers grow around you we both know what your personality is about

Personally I hope Zos close your thread down but that just my personal thoughts and I will be removed from your posts when Zos remove them for bait and provoking but seen as I wasn’t the one derailing their own posts and was being aggressive towards another forum user but so be it
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as we do not allow posts that discuss disciplinary action on our forum. If you have questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban. We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.