The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Solved] Stuck Character - Support Unable to Help (Escalation Request)

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
One of my character was knocked outside the map and is now stuck, I can't port to another player or use /stuck do to the character being in motion and being booted back to the log in screen due to falling outside the map.

I've opened a support ticket and support has attempted to move my character twice without it working, the last contact I had was a day ago asking me to disable add-ons and repair the client.

Any chance this ticket can be escalated in some way as I've been unable to play since Sunday evening now.

Ticket number 200203-002618
Edited by Turelus on February 11, 2020 10:19AM
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Turelus

Please check your inbox as I've sent you a PM to help out with your stuck character.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Turelus, if it is some sort of self help, can you share?

Although, if he sent you some food and provisions for your character so he doesn't starve, you don't have to share. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Hey Turelus, if it is some sort of self help, can you share?

Although, if he sent you some food and provisions for your character so he doesn't starve, you don't have to share. :smile:
    @Elsonso just wanted to come back here now this has been resolved and say that no there wasn't any self help for this, it was simply down to needing customer support to move the character.
    After escalation and a little poking from ZOS it was resolved.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."