Rumor, needs further info

JJBoomer
JJBoomer
✭✭✭✭✭
There is apparently a rumor floating around that it was heard on a twitch stream, that addons will be disabled when the new client is released. ZOS has yet to comment.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not true, Also ZoS won't comment. They are not in the studio, they are at their family to celebrate the holidays.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    Not true, Also ZoS won't comment. They are not in the studio, they are at their family to celebrate the holidays.

ZOS has been commenting on other threads. Also, its here for when they are back from the holidays, since they don't last forever.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos will not comment on this thread as they generally do not comment on baseless rumors.

What you should do is go to the source. Have them link the proof coming directly from Zos. They cannot because it does not exist. There are idiot trolls that try to start stupid rumors and that is all this is.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    addons should never have been allowed in eso.
    i hope they are removed completely, not just one addon, but all of them.
    yes im being serious.
    not a joke.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    addons should never have been allowed in eso.
    i hope they are removed completely, not just one addon, but all of them.
    yes im being serious.
    not a joke.

I feel so sorry for you. that for you to be happy, you must see other people lose things that make this game more enjoyable for them. perhaps you could go fap to misery somewhere else? try 4chan, i hear making other ppl unhappy is kind of their thing.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the game has worked SOOO WELLL on consoles without addons
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With there already being a thread on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.