The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Billing issue

WulfCall
WulfCall
Soul Shriven
So I lent my card to a friend who wanted to buy the game while it was onsale and I couldn't gift him an account, SO when he put in the billing address he used his own twice, and it was rejected.
We got it sorted out and he is now in the game and playing it quite nicely,

Except for some reason ESO has charged my card 3 times, One that got approved for the sale price then 2 for the following. Any information will be appreciated. Thank you,

Also I can't log into the support website it refuses to let me hit log in. so this is the best way I could make a ticket. Thank you
12/22/2019 02:08:29 ($27.97) Pending - 855.296.3170ELDRSC ROCKVILLE MDUS
12/22/2019 02:06:02 ($27.97) Pending - 855.296.3170ELDRSC ROCKVILLE MDUS
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to make a support ticket. forum users can not help you. and you need supports help to get those charges reversed.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • WulfCall
    WulfCall
    Soul Shriven
    I tried, I've logged into the Account page, but when I Click support and "Make a ticket" It asks me to log in AGAIN, and then the log in button is just a graphic It doesn't GO anywhere.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try using a different browser to start your support ticket, @WulfCall.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WulfCall

Have you been able to start a ticket yet?

If so, feel free to post the ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • deadwinston
    deadwinston
    ✭✭✭
    WulfCall wrote: »
    So I lent my card to a friend who wanted to buy the game while it was onsale and I couldn't gift him an account, SO when he put in the billing address he used his own twice, and it was rejected.
    We got it sorted out and he is now in the game and playing it quite nicely,

Except for some reason ESO has charged my card 3 times, One that got approved for the sale price then 2 for the following. Any information will be appreciated. Thank you,

Also I can't log into the support website it refuses to let me hit log in. so this is the best way I could make a ticket. Thank you
    12/22/2019 02:08:29 ($27.97) Pending - 855.296.3170ELDRSC ROCKVILLE MDUS
    12/22/2019 02:06:02 ($27.97) Pending - 855.296.3170ELDRSC ROCKVILLE MDUS

Whatever you do, @WulfCall - don't do a chargeback with your credit card company. They will lock you out of the account. It just took me 30 days to get my account straightened out.

Also, Internet Explorer is reported to work with the support page. Disable any adblocker you are running. You should be able to make a ticket that way.

If you want to read about the 30-day peril from my double charge experience, see below.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/504895/getting-frustrated-with-support-response-delay