Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - Is Best PC EU

Curious_Death
Curious_Death
✭✭✭✭✭
As title :blush:
AD - [snip] (PC EU) - 5 AM emperor when was 10 times less of DC EP players, they also stolen 4 scrolls

So [snip] AD started again to screw fun of CP PVP?
Again little AD players re carried by FREE scroll buffs and emp buff + early keeps buff!

I ask to remove BUFFS that gives crit from scrolls! Let AD wins ... but not getting carried by "advantage of weirdos without life" waking up 4-5 AM O_O"

without it probably AD wont exist and many of players... leave if they loosing they emp and scrolls...

SHAME ON YA ! if u have [snip] go play NA at 4 AM GTM probably you would get smashed right by EP or DC!

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2019 3:24PM
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD STRONG !
    AD IS INVINCIBLE !
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ppl from many time zones play at all hours of the day should we book in a slot to suit you? the map is in constant fluctuation throughout the day it takes more than 1 run a day at 5am to gain a 4k points lead, that shows a constant AD presence in PvP.
    as for the scroll buffs why you want to remove something that everyone can gain from? just because you dont like the current state of the map!
    do you actually play during the day? or at EU peak time when the map is either red or blue and one or both sides have scroll buffs and emp? from your post i would say not as it seems you dont really have an idea of what happens throughout the WHOLE day in Cyro (i maybe wrong)
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screens are from Bahlokdaan more or less prime time, but they show how blunt are your statements OP. On Bahlokdaan AD gets pushed to 3 keeps only when Purple alliance is on and both DC and EP are poplocked while AD is underpopulated (screenshots below showing map state and population, I have a loooooot more of such screenshots, just in case of such threads like this).

On the other hand on Bahlokdaan DC has regular nightcap team which almost everyday paints whole map blue when nobody is around. But does anyone creates threads about it?

Frustrated you are. Generalisations are bad, stop it.

IuQkTvz.jpg

v3XWzfl.jpg

AVM3Jud.jpg

Edit for typos.
    Edited by Mayrael on December 22, 2019 9:18PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if it is any different on the noCP campaign. PvDoor wins, nothing else. And yes, those screenshots are the result of PvDoor. I do remember the map looking like this frequently and it is always because the majority of DC and EP fight each other while AD takes empty keeps. And in the morning it is just the same old PvDoor with superior numbers - some AD are doing this since years on whichever campaign they can. DC nightcap team is still there too yes, tho not that successful lately, because like all PvDoor heros they crumble quickly once they face a little bit of actual resistance. Which is most likely the main reason why we see an increasing amount of AD PvDoor players on nocp once again - lack of competition is exactly what attracts this type of players.

Ofc it is not just AD - any faction has those players and since both original design and recent development of cyrodiil "pvp" is discouraging fights and encouraging pvdoor, seeing the latter more isn't something that should anyone surprise.
    Edited by Rianai on December 21, 2019 12:58PM
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD - [snip] (PC EU) - 5 AM emperor when was 10 times less of DC EP players, they also stolen 4 scrolls

Again little AD players re carried by FREE scroll buffs and emp buff + early keeps buff!

I ask to remove BUFFS that gives crit from scrolls! Let AD wins ... but not getting carried by "advantage of weirdos without life" waking up 4-5 AM O_O"

without it probably AD wont exist and many of players... leave if they loosing they emp and scrolls...

SHAME ON YA ! if u have [snip] go play NA at 4 AM GTM probably you would get smashed right by EP or DC!

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.

You guys need to work harder then. In no cp pc EU DC nightcaps every night and and ad won last campaign and are also winning this time.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2019 3:25PM
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.

You guys need to work harder then. In no cp pc EU DC nightcaps every night and and ad won last campaign and are also winning this time.

DC would have won easily if the took the entire map every night - just like in previous months. But they did not - and it certainly wasn't because AD "worked harder".
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2019 3:26PM
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.

DC would have won easily if the took the entire map every night - just like in previous months. But they did not - and it certainly wasn't because AD "worked harder".

Yep, it was because there were many of us going EP side to fight the night cap. EP could have actually won in my observations, but.. always when they had chance to push AD (and should have in situation and score) and/or saw DC push AD when AD was gaining lead.. what did EP do everytime? They went to push DC at Aleswell/Bleaks.. for HOURS. Every. Day. EP could have won.

I dont mind the result since i usually play for DC, but.. still, would think there would be atleast some tacticians at EP side who would see that pushing DC when AD at top spot and holding scrolls.. is not the brightest idea. I had some serious facepalming moments during last campaigns when watched the zone chat commanders ordering the endless pushes to Aleswell, for hours. *sigh* I did spend most my last 30 days around BRK-Sej-Alessia area. I refuse to push Aleswell for hours pointlessly lol.

Was some fun battles at nighttimes though, spotted @Rianai often at same battles as EP also. :p
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2019 3:27PM
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC-EU Kaal, when I was AP grinding for geodes yesterday, the situation was similar as in OP's screenshot:
    AD - 16k points
    EP & DC - 10k points

Unsurprisingly, this is mainly the result of AD's "morning capping" during hours when most of Europe's population is away at work.
    In early morning hours on workdays, a certain AD group logs in and rolls the whole map over with overwhelming numbers.
    The few EP players still active at that time simply log off or leave Cyro, because any resistance is futile. Don't know about DC, but it looks like their response is similar, judging by how quickly their trikeeps fall to the AD zerg.

But during primetime yesterday, AD was actually getting pushed back significantly, with the majority of the map dominated about equally by EP and DC.

There were plenty of good fights to be had, of course - including an over one hour long siege at Alessia - but the campaign score is pretty much meaningless at this point.
    At this rate, it doesn't look like either EP or DC has any chance of "winning" this campaign, if AD keeps this up.

IMO, the first step to fixing this problem would be to start scaling the campaign score earned proportionally to the overall player population in Cyrodiil at the time.
    This would not diminish individual player contribution to the overall score, while at the same time greatly mitigating the impact of PvDooring an empty map.
    Just to be clear here - leave the individual AP rewards alone, scaling only the campaign scoreboard points earned.

Currently we have the situation where during low pop times, a small handful of players can easily make a huge impact on the campaign score, which is very unhealthy for the campaign(s) and does nothing to promote healthy PvP - in fact, it does the exact opposite, resulting in rampant PvDooring.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD STRONG !
    AD IS INVINCIBLE !

AD is a bunch of Zerglings that crutch on toxic Meta and gets Hammer spawned in their zone 9/10 times lol

Without all their cleanse healers (average 3:1 group ratio being healers) they are just flat out baaaad at the game. On all platforms. Only reason AD is winning all the time is because so many EP and DC have left the game because it's almost as bad as AD players.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.

Yep, it was because there were many of us going EP side to fight the night cap. EP could have actually won in my observations, but.. always when they had chance to push AD (and should have in situation and score) and/or saw DC push AD when AD was gaining lead.. what did EP do everytime? They went to push DC at Aleswell/Bleaks.. for HOURS. Every. Day. EP could have won.

I dont mind the result since i usually play for DC, but.. still, would think there would be atleast some tacticians at EP side who would see that pushing DC when AD at top spot and holding scrolls.. is not the brightest idea. I had some serious facepalming moments during last campaigns when watched the zone chat commanders ordering the endless pushes to Aleswell, for hours. *sigh* I did spend most my last 30 days around BRK-Sej-Alessia area. I refuse to push Aleswell for hours pointlessly lol.

Was some fun battles at nighttimes though, spotted @Rianai often at same battles as EP also. :p

You're right, to a degree. Xbox NA here and similar issues. However, the reason EP pushes DC is because instead of DC pushing AD (being the score leader in campaign...) they push EP while AD is also pushing EP. This has been the way it is for years now...While AD is pushing Fara from Harlun, DC will push KC or Arri, instead of pushing down south. It's a *** show they way DC and AD work together against EP.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2019 3:28PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD not always in control :) and not our fault nobody there to fight when we are on, as i said before do we need to book in to suit your login times?
    Screenshot-20191221-174416.png
    PC-EU FYI
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on December 23, 2019 5:12PM
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and not our fault nobody there to fight when we are on, as i said before do we need to book in to suit your login times?
    Ahh, the old PvDoorers' argument. I'm sure that my faction (EP) would say the same exact thing in defense of their nightcapping.
    Nope, there's absolutely nothing strange about the fact that during certain hours, >80% of the PCEU Kaal population is stacked on a single faction. Nothing to see here, move along.

I'm not going to make the obvious "AD is weak and gets their butts handed to them in primetime" joke, either - during yesterday's primetime, AD had 3 bars pop whereas EP was fully poplocked (queue to enter) and DC was also poplocked.
    So the deficit in AD's player population would roughly account for controlling less than their share of the map.
    Map looked about the same as in your screenshot, except that EP controlled Alessia.

At the end of the day, I don't care either way for PvDooring. If your idea of "fun" is to flip an empty map, sure, go ahead.
    It's just that the way the campaign scoring works is totally dumb, and strongly rewards painting the map with no opposition. I call that "playing the program, not the game".

TBH, I have no idea why the scoring system even exists at all in its current form, because it sure serves no useful purpose whatsoever.
    When a campaign is poplocked, it's a lot harder to capture and maintain control of a keep, or successfully capture an enemy scroll... yet the objectives are worth exactly as many points as when they are completed at low pop, when they are much easier.
    This is broken AF, and it boggles the mind as to how any sane person would ever consider such a scoring system to be at all fair, let alone as being a useful measure of a faction's actual performance.

In effect the "score" becomes totally worthless, since it's not a measure of any actual performance or skill, but mostly a measure of how much a faction PvDoors. Similarly to how a given player's "alliance rank" has no relation whatsoever to actual PvP skill, it's just a measure of time played.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.

EP does that in general =P.

eZe0vVW.png

Edit for baiting.

They were still on like clockwork every night, dont even lie xD.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 25, 2019 3:29PM
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idunno...
    evening
    Blues have emperor, volendrunk, all scrolls, heavy outnumbered, well coordinated heavy zerg
    69376e7c43f7e50993b5b98b8c60785f-full.jpg
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh look how AD capped everything and how yellow the map is :D

I should come to forums and start a topic about it brb

Ads-z.jpg

Or maybe, just maybe (crazy wild idea) it has to do with my timezone and AD hasn't waken up yet. In 2 hours EP will do the same. (They already started up north as you can see)

So don't victimize your alliance lol

Instead of complaining I just log off by 12 am, and leaving the Cyrodiil to 3 DC guilds to pvdoor and come back at an appropriate hours, you do the same

Edited by Cirantille on December 25, 2019 7:21AM
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Starting out, and continuing with insults throughout your "nerf time zones" thread is such a wonderfully productive approach to be being taken seriously..

GG and Merry Christmas!
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess AD just spent more time being effective in Cyrodiil vs attempting to trash talk them in the forums. lol
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I dont mind the result since i usually play for DC, but.. still, would think there would be atleast some tacticians at EP side who would see that pushing DC when AD at top spot and holding scrolls.. is not the brightest idea.

Aleswell-Bleakers-Chal is the only part of the map that matters! I'm surprised anyone could resist that place!
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ALL FORCES TO BLEAKER !
    BLEAKER MUST BE CAP AT ALL COST !
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FOR THE QUEEN
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, every campaign there is a faction that does this, but I didn't see any threads about it before. Not that I support capping an empty map, but DC did this last campaign and EP the campaign before. It is a problem there is not enough population to make the battlefield even 24 hours a day, and even a bigger problem that capping a map during population inballance is possible. Faction lock only makes this worse, but Laat still empty.
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    People care about Cyro scores!?
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    caperb wrote: »
    Funny, every campaign there is a faction that does this, but I didn't see any threads about it before. Not that I support capping an empty map, but DC did this last campaign and EP the campaign before. It is a problem there is not enough population to make the battlefield even 24 hours a day, and even a bigger problem that capping a map during population inballance is possible. Faction lock only makes this worse, but Laat still empty.

DC has a coordinated nightcap group of 20+ on no cp pc eu since six months now, ep had that for an entire one month, because loads of the dc players made alt accounts. XD
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Just a friendly reminder, as we've removed some baiting comments from the thread, to keep the thread civil, and constructive. It’s completely okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD best PC EU ?

generally superior numbers, yes.

early hours pvp door map capping every night to 'win' campaigns by ridiculous margins, yes.

most lag caused by having the most 'ball groups', definitely.

If AD thinks that makes them 'best' then good for them :)

Edited by Rowjoh on January 5, 2020 1:45AM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    AD best PC EU ?

generally superior numbers, yes.

early hours pvp door map capping every night to 'win' campaigns by ridiculous margins, yes.

most lag caused by having the most 'ball groups', definitely.

If AD thinks that makes them 'best' then good for them :)

Must be an AD thing, regardless of platform.

AD on PS4 NA is the same. They roll 50+ in multiple groups everywhere they go. Taking one of the small outposts...we need 50. Taking Cropsford ...better roll with 50. See that single player...50.

The worst was on new years eve. Logged in to collect my crafting mail (my guy happened to be in Cyrodiil) before returning to the party, and lo and behold, AD was storming the map. A full 3 bars to EP and DC's one. Two bars in IC.
    It's almost as if the AD guild leaders told players if they didn't show up or wanted to hang with friends, they would be guild kicked. The sweatiness was cringey.

I also see AD players complaining about performance. Incredible to me since they roll in these 25 man AoE ball groups or feel the need to take 50 other players with them everywhere they go, causing massive lag and disconnection issues.
    They are definitely "the best" at that.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD STRONG !
    AD IS INVINCIBLE !

That's enough video gaming for you, time to go outside and get some fresh air.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD 17k point ahead currently. No way EP and DC can catch this for 12 days left. Well, it is fair cuz previous 30 day campaign was total disaster for AD.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    AD 17k point ahead currently. No way EP and DC can catch this for 12 days left. Well, it is fair cuz previous 30 day campaign was total disaster for AD.

If you are talking no cp, we won last campaign, even with the dual nightcap from ep and dc, and with the 30 - 40 man nightcaps done by dc this camp, we still winning . This campaign I have even seen some dc come over to ad because they were tired of dc flip flopping between ep and dc instead of actually playing the game for the faction.
    Edited by TheFM on January 6, 2020 2:03PM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mocap wrote: »

If you are talking no cp, we won last campaign, even with the dual nightcap from ep and dc, and with the 30 - 40 man nightcaps done by dc this camp, we still winning . This campaign I have even seen some dc come over to ad because they were tired of dc flip flopping between ep and dc instead of actually playing the game for the faction.

I have also noticed this.
    Now we have night-defenders.
    AD never has night cappers or defenders.
    But this campaign, for some reason I dont find the 3 base castles blue in the morning (most days)
    :o
    Edited by Cirantille on January 6, 2020 3:57PM