The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Response from Support for an Appeal

DukeCybran
DukeCybran
✭✭✭
Hi,

My apology, if my posting it here seems irrelevant, but the ESO support website says I'm suspended to log in. So I had to go to Bethesda to appeal for the situation.

I submitted some appeal tickets some day ago and yet haven't got any response from any of them, just as I got banned permanently all of a sudden and without even being notified. I love this game, and am an ESO+ subscriber who've been playing for over a year. Then someday I logged in to find myself banned, permanently, without any kind of information. Such a dismissive attitude towards an ardent player seems hurtful. Thank you.

This is my latest ticket reference #:191129-003574
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DukeCybran wrote: »
    Such a dismissive attitude towards an ardent player seems hurtful. Thank you.

You’ll have to be persistent but patient on your ticket, @DukeCybran ... as ZOS doesn’t randomly ban players.

It’s also good to treat the Support Team with respect through the process ... to keep the resolution time nice and short.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DukeCybran

Please check your inbox for an update regarding your ticket #191129-003574.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DukeCybran
    DukeCybran
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    Thank you for your effort, but still, there's no response. I'll wait a few days more and see :>
  • DukeCybran
    DukeCybran
    ✭✭✭
    Problem resolved. Thank you.
    Though I would require ZOS do a better VPN distinction, for some of us may need to reroute through the Great Firewall to play the game.