Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 Booted from server

yepleb
yepleb
✭✭✭
I'm getting this error every 30 minutes or so when it happens I can't log in for 10-15 minutes then it happens again. Trying to farm plunder skulls for the new recipes is already boring enough without getting kicked constantly
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @yepleb

Are you still getting disconnected with Error 307 today?

If you've not done so, try waiting 15 to 20 minutes before logging in when this error comes up.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • yepleb
    yepleb
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @yepleb

Are you still getting disconnected with Error 307 today?

If you've not done so, try waiting 15 to 20 minutes before logging in when this error comes up.

Tried farming a delve again today and still getting booted every 30 minutes. Yeah I know I have to wait 15 to 20 minutes everytime I get it, the problem is nearly half of my game time gets wasted because I can't log back in.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @yepleb

One troubleshooting step that can help resolve disconnections is clearing the Mac address on your Xbox One.
    1. Press Start at the main Xbox One menu.
    2. Navigate to Settings.
    3. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
    4. Restart and shut down the Xbox One. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and wait two minutes.
    5. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from white to orange.
    6. When the light switches to orange, reboot the console and try the game again.

If clearing the address doesn't improve your connection stability, we recommend opening a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SpankinDamob
    SpankinDamob
    ✭✭✭
    Had the same issue twice now. Both time when clicking to open a door. Not sure if that helps, but who knows 😁
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm absolutely annoyed once again, just got the boot from server during a match after few completed battlegrounds matches I finally got into! Now I'm enjoying a well deserved deserter penalty, there went the last hope of getting some gold rewards, just trying to keep all 3 characters in top 100 land grab board now somehow. Battlegrounds is my main activity on Xbox NA server and my main EU account is still completely stuck, tomorrow it's been so for 8 MONTHS! Last support ticket expired even I tried to ask for all the missed stuff and some plan for all this so I can continue keep playing and paying even only my NA account works. And yes I've been restarting and resetting console and router daily, creating a support ticket is absolutely a waste of time with this error 307.