Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Change guild alliance

brandonbirg_ESO
Hello Would it be possible to change the alliance of a guild i own?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Guild leaders are not able to change a guild’s alliance affiliation after the guild is created.

This is important in AvA, because guilds can only capture keeps for their chosen alliance. For this reason, it's important for guild leaders and members to choose an alliance carefully.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • brandonbirg_ESO
    can i request to have it changed if possible? i know other guilds that have had zos change it in the past so i know its possible for you guys to do this. please?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i request to have it changed if possible? i know other guilds that have had zos change it in the past so i know its possible for you guys to do this. please?

Just start a new guild in the correct Alliance, @brandonbirg_ESO. It's not that hard.

Be sure to communicate the change to your guildies through the guild page and/or voice chat (Discord, etc.) ... and keep the old guild open until everyone's moved.