The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Angry! - Cheating - WE NEED A MARSHAL

• kollege14a5
    kollege14a5
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS im really angry. You are obviously doing nothing to stop the cheaters. Im a diehard eso pvp fan, with thousands and thousands of hours in this game, but im actually fed up now. There is like a handfull of guys, they are always the same, they are known, who cheat so unashamed and fool everybody day after day. I tell you, this will cost you real money, because people will leave becuase of this. We need something like a marshal on NA and EU servers, a player from ZOS with knowledge of fight mechanics and numbers in this game, that will observe every day and tell you. Im playing on PC EU non cp cyrodiil Bahlokdaan and the situation there with this problem is beyond description, especially late in the day and at night.

Yes, you are so experienced, thousands and thousands of hours haha. You remember when I cleansed ur Zaan and u accused me of cheating and said u recorded me and will send it to ZOS? :D
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Ye you should massreport coachpower.... 100% cheating... where ever he goes... there is always a zerg not too far off

I think some guy called elvenveil or smth uses the same cheat... Im tired of these zerg cheats :o

This definitely isnt a troll and is very much needed for this conversation, so dont delete it mister very useful zos employee
    Edited by Tattooo on September 18, 2019 4:38PM
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Ethardt
    Ethardt
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS im really angry. You are obviously doing nothing to stop the cheaters. Im a diehard eso pvp fan, with thousands and thousands of hours in this game, but im actually fed up now. There is like a handfull of guys, they are always the same, they are known, who cheat so unashamed and fool everybody day after day. I tell you, this will cost you real money, because people will leave becuase of this. We need something like a marshal on NA and EU servers, a player from ZOS with knowledge of fight mechanics and numbers in this game, that will observe every day and tell you. Im playing on PC EU non cp cyrodiil Bahlokdaan and the situation there with this problem is beyond description, especially late in the day and at night.

IM DONE :D
    "Thousands or hours"...bro you do mostly just light attacks and even these mostly miss :D

L2P instead calling every player in cyro a cheater :D
    REMOVE FACTION LOCK
    PC/EU
    twitch.tv/ethardt
  • Ethardt
    Ethardt
    ✭✭✭
    Sure! First, im a very exp players with many thousand hours. I have very good knowledge of the numbers in this game. So that means first there is the feel of suspicion. Second, i have evidence, with screenshots of fight recaps. I sended them with the cheat reports to ZOS, nothing happens. I think the cheating is working by buffing your stats. Max stam/mag and regeneration... So if you play a lot in cyrodiil over the different hours of the day (i can tell from PC EU Balokdaan, i dont know the other servers) you know what i mean.

Steps to get a very exp players with many thousands of hours:

1.Step: Hold block, until merdi procs.
    2. Step: Spam light attack, until zaan procs
    3. Step: onslaught
    4. Step: try (!) to hit more light attacks

REMOVE FACTION LOCK
    PC/EU
    twitch.tv/ethardt
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone who sometimes kills someone in PvP has got whispers with 'you're a cheater'. Even I get them and I'm far from a good player. Can we please not let our crybaby PvP community get involved in pointing out cheaters. You can probably ban everyone who has some AP.s
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks, EU.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You accused me of cheating after I killed you and your friend when you tried to gank me. Using op things like zaan and onslaught doesn't give you an auto win.

Edited by Crixus8000 on September 18, 2019 6:02PM
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this thread.

There's a lot of cheater in Cyro nowadays, that's really sad, and there's nothing impressive than our no-cp campaign on EU is dieing.
    These guys never run out of stamina and magicka and can spam everything like if that was cp pvp, that's insane !

I have proof to support what I tell : I cheat myself
    Edited by Lybal on September 18, 2019 8:21PM
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »
    I have proof to support what I tell : *** cheat ***

No naming and shaming.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    I have proof to support what I tell : *** cheat ***

No naming and shaming.

There's no name and these disgusting players don't feel shame anyway, I won't correct my post coz of this stupid censorship, truth need to be told !
    Edited by Lybal on September 18, 2019 6:40PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all fairness to this poor Original Poster, Russian Cheat Engine on PC EU is real.

Multiple forum posts with videos were made to showcase the cheating, and then were promptly deleted by the Mods. The guy cheating even made his own YouTube videos showing his cheats as advertisement to sell them to his Commie Comrades. Pretty snazzy videos, too.

The truth is out there.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on September 18, 2019 7:24PM
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    In all fairness to this poor Original Poster, Russian Cheat Engine on PC EU is real.

Multiple forum posts with videos were made to showcase the cheating, and then were promptly deleted by the Mods. The guy cheating even made his own YouTube videos showing his cheats as advertisement to sell them to his Commie Comrades. Pretty snazzy videos, too.

The truth is out there.

I remembered, it did a lot of noise at the moment, and I even met him 2 / 3 times in Cyro.

But for real, it was just 1 guy cheating with some obvious *** during 2 weeks, maybe more ? I don't remember very well but he got ban after 3489645 threads about him on the forum and his vids have been delete.

Aside this case, I never saw a single cheat of this kind and none here either given their answers.

OP is talking about cheats buffing your stats, but it just looks like this guy just can't believe that people are playing with sustain / know how to manage their stam / mag, survive and deal high damage at the same time in no-cp and try to justify that by his level and experience when, in fact, he's getting kill Xv1 by many players and got a poor build / playstyle (no harm here, but give your level as a proof for people to trust you when you clearly don't have it is laughable)

If cheating might be a thing (and to support that, you need real proof), the obvious kind of cheat you're referring about isn't, or atleast never for a long time, it makes a lot of noise when people see it, players cheating with that can't play more than few weeks then none hear about it for months.
    Some people might do it again, but they won't last much either.

I personally played during 1 year in PC EU Bahlokdaan, I can't remember a single case of cheating (except the one you talked about), or atleast not anything that can looks like it.
    What I can remember is that when I was still a newbie / average nb, I was thinking that all those unkillable smallscalers and skilled players were using macros or cheat or something to do what they were doing coz I just couldn't believe it, now that I'm part of them, I realize that I had a l2p issue and that's all.
    Edited by Lybal on September 18, 2019 8:30PM
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I can remember is that when I was still a newbie / average nb, I was thinking that all those unkillable smallscalers and skilled players were using macros or cheat [...], now that I'm part of them [...]
    [...] I cheat myself

There we go, the truth exposed ...
    All smallscalers/skilled players are cheating.
  • INinjaNinja
    INinjaNinja
    ✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    What I can remember is that when I was still a newbie / average nb, I was thinking that all those unkillable smallscalers and skilled players were using macros or cheat [...], now that I'm part of them [...]
    [...] I cheat myself

There we go, the truth exposed ...
    All smallscalers/skilled players are cheating.

OH NO BOYS WE'VE BEEN RUMBLED, QUICK LOS!
    PC-EU
    @INinjaNinja
    Guild Master of Bamboozle Squad
    DC-PD Anti-zerg Unit
  • Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    A certain nightblade who may or may not use the angler title and enjoys kiting large groups survived my dizzy swing onslaught gank build.

This is unacceptable.
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, with the forums and or game, and we want people to express these feelings, we also want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole. As such, we've closed this thread given its non-constructive nature.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.