Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

7 day cp changing to 30 day cp no lock

• ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    turlisley wrote: »
    Current:
    Bahlokdaan: 30 Day No CP & Alliance Locked
    Kaalgrontiid: 30 Day CP Enabled & Alliance Locked
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP Enabled
    Mulaamnir: Levels 10-49
    Imperial City: No CP
    Imperial City: CP Enabled
    "Alliance War Campaign Updates
    Once this updates goes live, we will be opening a new Cyrodiil campaign. Laatvulon is a 30 day, CP-enabled, non-Alliance locked Campaign. Additionally, we will be shutting down the Yolnahkriin campaign. Anyone assigned to this campaign at shutdown will receive a free campaign reassignment."

New:
    Laatvulon: 30 Day CP Enabled & No Alliance Lock

TBH, IMO, ZOS should replace the 30-day No CP campaign (Bahlokdaan) with the new 30-day CP No Alliance Locked campaign (]Laatvulon) and keep the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin) but turn the 7-day into a No CP campaign. I think that would make more sense and probably make most players happy.

Both CP-enabled campaigns would get 30-day durations (Kaalgrontiid & Laatvulon), one with Alliance Lock (Kaalgrontiid) and one without Alliance Lock (Laatvulon), and the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin, or whatever new name) should become the No CP campaign (with or without Alliance Lock, [I am indifferent]).
    Who wants dreadful CP-disabled PlayerVsGuards leaderboard gameplay for 30 straight days? It sounds pretty miserable. Any Non-CP campaign(s) should be 7-days, not 30-days.

This would be the best option, given the current scenario. If only @ZOS_BrianWheeler would lurk and listen.

No thanks. I enjoy 30 day no CP on PC/EU, and so do a lot of other players (it's often pop-locked on all factions at least during the EU evening). Changing it to 7 day wouldn't be the end of the world, but I see no reason for this.

Yup PCEU see the light and noCP is as popular if not more so than CP.

Get rid of 30 Day CP and have only two campaigns. 30 Day noCP Locked. 30 Day noCP Unlocked.
    Edited by ThePedge on September 20, 2019 11:00AM
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    rip u dont know how much players would flame if they delete 30day cp
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    BahometZ wrote: »
    I would've liked to keep the 7 day CP.

Unlocked will probably be a hot mess of boosters and people farming transmutes.

So, the same as 7 Day minus Emp farmers

Hope that's not the case as that would just mean empty.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The problem with introducing the unlocked 30 day cp campaign now is everyone is already homed on an existing campaign that will continue to exist when the new campaign is introduced. So right now Kaalgrontid has a huge amount of gravity, and getting people to rehome their characters will be complicated. I think the only thing that would make it work is getting the guilds to buy into this -- I suspect a lot will but at the same time I don't think the feeling is universal either. Terrible guilds that like to think they're good (e.g. Homicide) might still believe in faction locks for whatever reason.

Unless a lot of guilds buy in and move their members to the unlocked campaign quickly, I think we're going to see this thing fall flat on its face.

And please do not get rid of non-cp, a significant number of us still prefer the format.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with Cyrodiil populations being very low at the moment my biggest concern is there will be no campaign anymore with a semblance of population being full and competitive. The 30 day CP already has to many unbalanced population hours. With a new 30 day CP unlocked I can see all campaigns becoming nothing more then Emp flipping.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    with Cyrodiil populations being very low at the moment my biggest concern is there will be no campaign anymore with a semblance of population being full and competitive. The 30 day CP already has to many unbalanced population hours. With a new 30 day CP unlocked I can see all campaigns becoming nothing more then Emp flipping.

but i think its a step in the right direction because this faction lock does rly nothing than preventing friend to play togehter - eg i have a blue an a red friend and i m yellow so i normaly never can play cyro qwith them....
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP PVP. So it’s almost dead anyways and now they want to spread the remaining players out over 2 30 day campaigns? Lovely.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    RIP PVP. So it’s almost dead anyways and now they want to spread the remaining players out over 2 30 day campaigns? Lovely.

3 30day campains ^^
    and they do nothing more than incressing the time from 7to 30days so dont understand all this posts
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »
    Karivaa wrote: »

3 30day campains ^^
    and they do nothing more than incressing the time from 7to 30days so dont understand all this posts

We don't understand the incorrect grammar and broken Engrish in your posts, either.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Darkmistress1337
    Darkmistress1337
    ✭✭✭
    The 7-day campaign should remain and instead become no-CP.
    We don't need a 30-day no-CP campaign, faction-locked or not.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you'll have a hard time convincing Guilds to move into the unlocked campaign, not only because it's going to be full of PVEers that offer no real opposition - but also because a lot of people have heavily invested into one single faction with their characters.
    I like that they are doing this though, it's great that people have options, and that the vocal few who dislike faction lock now have nothing to complain about.
    Plus I really hope that the PVDoor turds head on over to the new campaign instead of running amok over Kaal in off-peak.
    Good news for all concerned :)
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Ohh I though they were simply closing the 7 day altogether and just keeping two 30 days CP/noCP. Well I predict that either it will be just some spillover and mostly dead like the current 7 day or there will be just a lot of PvDoor most of the day on both campaigns.

The locked will be only active server. Much as they lie about it, faction swappers cant stand to play with others who don't push map or take things on it....they will all port over like excited little kids on Christmas morning- to find everyone else on the server standing around waiting for someone to do something. When that doesn't happen they will all log over to each of the other alliances 'looking for good fights' and eventually just hang around in stealth waiting.

The really funny ones will be farming groups who take resources and no one shows...they will do that for 30 min and then repeat what the others do until they get too bored and just log off. Rock humpers and tree huggers will really be in for a bad time...no one will chase them around things. Most will just go back over to the locked camp in a week or so max.

Personally would really have rather seen ZOS spend time fixing bugs instead of doing this- we all know how this will turn out, yup...you guessed it. Battlegrounds version 2. Waste of time and resources for sure.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a handful of nonconstructive comments that were derailing the thread. This is a friendly reminder to remain constructive and civil when posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Bahklodaan as is: 30-day no CP locked. Thanks very much. :)
    Edited by Imryll on October 1, 2019 2:03AM
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »

I like Yolnahkriin 7-day CP-enabled without faction lock as it is. Thank you very much. :smile:
    It doesn't change the fact that ZOS deletes campaign options whenever they want. No one cares what you like.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like Yolnahkriin 7-day CP-enabled without faction lock as it is. Thank you very much. :smile:
    It doesn't change the fact that ZOS deletes campaign options whenever they want. No one cares what you like.

And I'd be happy for you to keep it. To me the shorter duration makes perfect sense for folks not focused on faction.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you

bRSiP3U.gif
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

And I'd be happy for you to keep it. To me the shorter duration makes perfect sense for folks not focused on faction.

if the shortet time get 50 transmutation stones to i would be fine
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »

if the shortet time get 50 transmutation stones to i would be fine

If the 7 day gave 50 transmutation stones a week, all the other campaigns would be empty, no matter what was locked or unlocked.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    The better fights potato farms will be on the CP/unlocked campaign and the wins won't be lopsided like they are now. The last week of the campaign will be fun again.

Fixed that for ya.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, what should be done and what should have been done is handling the CP system in a first time. I personally don't care if the CP system is removed and replace by a better balance overall or if the CP system is tweaked around.

The main goal is to unify everyone in Cyrodiil / Battlegrounds instead of splitting them into CP / No-CP. As a result, we could concentrate the Cyrodiil population into two campaigns instead of 3 (One 30days lock / One 30days no-lock) and in the meantime, force people who play during Oceanic time (off hours) to fight each other instead of pvdooring the map.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a 7-Day regular, I think this is a step forward in preventing or at least reducing the amount of emp swapping going on in the campaign. It will also lead to more regulars caring about the campaign score, which as of right now on seven day I can only think of maybe two to three players who do
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    turlisley wrote: »
    Current:
    Once this updates goes live, we will be opening a new Cyrodiil campaign. Laatvulon is a 30 day, CP-enabled, non-Alliance locked Campaign. Additionally, we will be shutting down the Yolnahkriin campaign. Anyone assigned to this campaign at shutdown will receive a free campaign reassignment."

New:
    Laatvulon: 30 Day CP Enabled & No Alliance Lock

TBH, IMO, ZOS should replace the 30-day No CP campaign (Bahlokdaan) with the new 30-day CP No Alliance Locked campaign (]Laatvulon) and keep the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin) but turn the 7-day into a No CP campaign. I think that would make more sense and probably make most players happy.

Both CP-enabled campaigns would get 30-day durations (Kaalgrontiid & Laatvulon), one with Alliance Lock (Kaalgrontiid) and one without Alliance Lock (Laatvulon), and the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin, or whatever new name) should become the No CP campaign (with or without Alliance Lock, [I am indifferent]).
    Who wants dreadful CP-disabled PlayerVsGuards leaderboard gameplay for 30 straight days? It sounds pretty miserable. Any Non-CP campaign(s) should be 7-days, not 30-days.

This would be the best option, given the current scenario. If only @ZOS_BrianWheeler would lurk and listen.

No thanks. I enjoy 30 day no CP on PC/EU, and so do a lot of other players (it's often pop-locked on all factions at least during the EU evening). Changing it to 7 day wouldn't be the end of the world, but I see no reason for this.

Yup PCEU see the light and noCP is as popular if not more so than CP.

Get rid of 30 Day CP and have only two campaigns. 30 Day noCP Locked. 30 Day noCP Unlocked.

PCNA 30 day CP is more popular than no CP.

Get rid of no-CP and have only two campaigns. 30 day CP locked. 30 day CP unlocked.

STOP trying to take choice away from others

Edited by Katahdin on October 2, 2019 10:59PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that matters is will this camp be listed first on the list....
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »

Get rid of no-CP and have only two campaigns. 30 day CP locked. 30 day CP unlocked.

Your own proposal is of-course not doing exactly this....nope, not at all
    Move along, no Hypocrisy to see here :| O.o
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Katahdin wrote: »

Your own proposal is of-course not doing exactly this....nope, not at all
    Move along, no Hypocrisy to see here :| O.o

My own "proposal" stated the opposite point and was hypocritical on purpose to make a point, not because it was a serious suggestion
    Beta tester November 2013
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Current:
    Bahlokdaan: 30 Day No-CP & Alliance Locked
    Kaalgrontiid: 30 Day CP-Enabled & Alliance Locked
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP-Enabled & No Alliance Lock

New, Proposed by ZOS:
    Laatvulon: 30 Day CP-Enabled & No Alliance Lock
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP-Enabled & No Alliance Lock

TBH, IMO, ZOS should replace the 30-day No-CP campaign (Bahlokdaan) with the new 30-day CP-Enabled No Alliance Lock campaign (]Laatvulon) and keep the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin) but turn the 7-day into a No-CP campaign. I think that would make more sense and probably make the most amount of players satisfied.

New, Proposed by me:
    Laatvulon: 30 Day CP-Enabled & No Alliance Lock
    Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP-Disabled & No Alliance Lock

Both CP-Enabled campaigns would have 30-day durations (Kaalgrontiid & Laatvulon), one with Alliance Lock (Kaalgrontiid) and one without Alliance Lock (Laatvulon), and the 7-day campaign (Yolnahkriin, or whatever new name) should become the No-CP campaign (with or without Alliance Lock, [I am indifferent]).
    Who wants dreadful No-CP PlayerVsGuards gameplay for 30 straight days? An entire month of the same No-CP leaderboard is pretty miserable. Any No-CP campaign(s) should be 7-days in duration, not 30-days.

Another PTS Patch, yet no news on Cyrodiil campaigns. @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno any thoughts to share about this idea? Preferably before the lag-free 7-day campaign is lost forever in 2-3 weeks when the Dragonhold DLC update goes live.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley