Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Where are my Twitch crates, ZOS?!

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously I watched the ***' dev stream and a bunch of other streams and I didn't get ***!

I even tried unlinking and relinking my accounts and I still didn't get anything!
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Where mah crates at?
Remove loot boxes or riot
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched 4 days of streams last weekend, and got 2 from that only this weekend, there's a large gap till getting them nowadays it seems.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Megatto

If you've not received the Twitch crates and you were properly linked, you can contact customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    I contacted "customer support" but did not receive any assistance.

I did receive what looks like a scripted reply that includes "Twitch drops are random..." and "There is no guarantee of a drop..." and lists all the things I did wrong - except I've gotten these dev stream guaranteed drops in the past and did all the things right.

ESO live dev streams have guaranteed drops. Gina Bruno said so.

Your customer support...needs some work.