The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

we need to stop high players influx

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    Build a wall?

...and get the WoW players to pay for it?

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    Build a wall?

...and get the WoW players to pay for it?

Nah, best to welcome them...
    They have suffered enough!

Welcome to ALL new players!

Happy you could join us & Have fun :)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    game works fine for me. I just don't have 20 addons running at once.

Game worked fine for me WITH 20+ addons, on old satellite. (Well.... worked fine if I didn't expect to bar swap etc). Game works even better on new connection, with same addons.
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    I came from World of Warcraft with my wife and I am loving ESO, I was hoping to stay a while and take a break from wow. Don't be to upset an influx in players can only help ESO in the long term.

Welcome! My hubby quit WoW when Cata launched - he didn't like the way the world was redone and he also didn't think that creating content in the existing previously locked areas was equal to new land areas. He & I started playing this in the Beta, but quit about a year in (the first year was pretty bad lol). I came back briefly when Morrowind launched because my brother had started playing, then started tickling hubby's ear til he came back last year right before Summerset. Can't hardly get him AWAY from ESO now LOL, of all things he really LOVES the housing!!! I just love having a game that I enjoy AND can play with those I love the most.

• Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcest wrote: »
    These days ESO barely playable(at least on prime time) because of FPS and Ping spikes, activity finder doesn't work, guild banks and stores are barely interactable. And the reason of these issues is high influx of players in game. So i've found a possible ways how to stop this:

1. Stop to sell ESO
    2. Make ESO more expensive
    3. Make ESO Plus obligatory for every new customer
    4. Ban everyone, who came from World of Warcraft(let them go back to WOW)

hard times requires hard measures :{

LOL!!

It would be more practical to kick everyone off at midnight, whatever their local time is and disable them from logging in again until after 8AM local time. It's called timeslicing. Schools and employers will thank ZOS for sending them people who have actually slept.

LOL again!!!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, come on. Let people play high if that’s what they want.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread going nowhere, we've felt it necessary to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.