The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Locked Char, Can't even do a proper ticket and i get zero response for over 2 weeks!

angeleda
angeleda
✭✭✭✭
I was playing a BG over 2 weeks ago. I got kicked and char locked.

I've made support tickets and even though i select the "Character won't load" Subcategory, it somehow puts it under "Delete Char" subcategory when I submit it...

I have made numerous ticket attempts and i have ZERO response other than an automated response about "confirming that i want to delete my char" which is NOT what im trying to do...

More than two weeks have passed, Support literally gives zero replies, my main char is still locked for no reason and i can't even get a proper response or fix...

Thanks ZoS
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @angeleda ... so a friendly forums mod can move it along for you.

Is it just a simple issue like having an inappropriate character name? Those sorts of things you can fix yourself ...
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread, here, @angeleda ... so a friendly forums mod can move it along for you.

Is it just a simple issue like having an inappropriate character name? Those sorts of things you can fix yourself ...

i have had inappropriate name ages ago, i got a name change and i changed it... the name wasnt offensive now whatsoever and it was well over 2 weeks since i namechanged...

And the ticket number is 190427-000788
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @angeleda

We have sent you a private message with details on your ticket #190427-000788.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post