The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will the other variants of the soul-shriven outfit ever be added to the outfit system?

elven.were_wolf
elven.were_wolf
✭✭✭✭
The variant I’m talking about are the feet cuffs, half sleeved tunic, and the robe version of the soul shriven outfit as shown in the pictures:
7GaWyfp.jpg
oSJzSPy.jpg

I really hope they add at least the feet cuffs...

*Note: These pics are old and taken some time after the morrowind chapter when I had several toons that came from the the vanilla tutorial and each class had their own variant of soul shriven clothing.*
Edited by elven.were_wolf on April 30, 2019 4:09PM
Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • DarkMasterJMK
    DarkMasterJMK
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they did add the appearances to the Outfit system. I don't think they ever will, though. There's still no sign that we'll ever even get the option to hide armor slots besides helm, or that we'll get more actual clothing appearances for the Outfit system for that matter.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also add summerset and elsweyr tutorial clothe to it
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they did add the appearances to the Outfit system. I don't think they ever will, though. There's still no sign that we'll ever even get the option to hide armor slots besides helm, or that we'll get more actual clothing appearances for the Outfit system for that matter.

Idk. I still have hope :) Just enough players need to ask for it. I’d like to hide shoulders and belts, but unfortunately we can’t do that. Yet. I hope 😖
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on May 1, 2019 11:33PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see this. I still have some of those pieces in a storage chest somewhere. I'd also like to see them add the clothing that you can steal.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to bump this! Plus stolen clothes need to be added too! And a hide shoulders and tassets option!
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to bump this! Plus stolen clothes need to be added too! And a hide shoulders and tassets option!

Ah so these are the original soul shriven outfits from the original Coldharbour tutorial? I'm guessing there is no other way to get these outfits unless you happened to be here at the beginning of the game's launch
    Edited by Wolf_Eye on May 11, 2021 2:54AM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in 2019 and some of the information may no longer be relevant, we decided to close it down. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.