The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown store theft

Gorilla
Gorilla
✭✭✭
I have submitted several tickets on this issue but received no response other than the standard boilerplate BS. So, in case there is a community rep that can help, please get this some attention.

Over the past 5 months I have had '000s and '000s of crowns disappear via the crown store. It has happened via automatic purchases that occur when I travel. I know this because some of those purchases have even gone to one of my other accounts. No on else had access to the account.

Having spoken to other players, I strongly believe that there is a systemic bug in the crown store and ZOS is not addressing the theft from player accounts.

All I want are my crowns returned, but if ZOS can not have the simple decency to respond to my tickets and address this properly then I will pursue other options.

SO, please, and I say this publicly, get your act together and respond to this theft or error. This is my last cordial request.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gorilla

Please check your inbox for details on your current support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    So the end result of this is that Bethesda and ZOS remain unwilling to review an audit of the transactions from the account. Either this can't be done, or they choose not to do it.

What is being hidden? Why can't we have a simple review of the history to see what really happened? If there is no issue, you should not be afraid.