Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Had ESO Plus monthly, just changed it to ESO Plus yearly. No crowns Incident 190415-005657)

Growlspirit
Growlspirit
✭✭
My monthly ESO Plus subscription was due on 4/14/19. A few days before that I changed my subscription to pay for an entire year at once. On April 14 I got billed by Microsoft for 139.99 plus tax. I got ZERO crown in game. I opened a ticket and got some form letter response citing how ESO Plus subscribers receive one allotment of 1650 crowns every 30 days, blah, blah.
The whole XBox ability to pay for an entire year is kinda new here. Ii want my crowns in a lump sum just like PC, Playstation, and everyone else gets them. Are you not now giving Xbox folks who pay for ESO Plus for an entire year in advance now the same benefit everyone else gets. Please help me resolve this because your technical support was absolutely no help and this is not fair for XBox users.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Growlspirit

While PC and PS4 players who purchase ESO Plus get their crowns in one lump sum, this is not the case for Xbox. On Xbox the crowns will go out for each month of the membership as described in our help article below.

Will I get all of my crowns for my ESO Plus membership right away for the membership length or will I receive 1650 crowns per month?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting and good to know information here, luckily for me I've been using the monthly billing, however since I play much and quite regularly, I could easily have chosen the whole year option. I missed about whole month benefits from the membership after my game got stuck on log in when Wrathstone arrived, I still got the monthly crowns I think, but it's just the same how many crowns I get if I cannot play at all. In this case would be fair that I'd get one free membership month if my game starts working again in my opinion. However if I wouldn't get any free month for the missed month, then I've paid for one month for nothing. I just wonder, if I'd paid for the whole year and my game keeps being stuck, what would happen in such scenario? Would I still pay for the whole year while my account being investigated for fix yet game not working?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SweepsAllClowns

Technical issues that cause your game to get stuck would not pause your ESO Plus membership. You can contact customer support regarding your compensation request for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SweepsAllClowns

Technical issues that cause your game to get stuck would not pause your ESO Plus membership. You can contact customer support regarding your compensation request for further assistance.

I noticed that, I'll ask from support later on, I have few other small requests also and need some info regarding the NA server. I've played only on EU so far, but now I think about creating a new character for NA, at least then I'd have an option if other server has issues like now, still not too hyped about the idea.
  • Pirateassassin3
    So if i just started a 3 month plan, i dont get the 4950 crowns at the start, as it clearly states on your server ? I get the standard 1650 per month ?