The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game crash made me lose event tickets

Noa_Attano
Noa_Attano
Soul Shriven
Hello,

Since the Support page doesn't work I'll have to state my issue here while it gets fixed and hoping for a solution.

When I was about to get the tickets from the cake the game crashed and when I finally was able to enter again (after so many times of being kicked out, frozen screens, etc) I can only eat the cake but NOT getting the tickets. Today I had to reach 10 and these are the numbers: when I logged had 8, used the memento cake to eat as usual, on that moment the game crashed when I tried to pick the tickets, managed to login again, used the cake again and ta-da! no option to pick the tickets BUT they're still stuck at 8.

I tried with different characters, tried waiting a little time in case was a temporal glitch but keeps the same and those tickets are gone. I'll keep looking forward to submit a ticket to Support when it finally works again, but in the meantime would be great if someone at ZoS/Bethesda could give a possible solution to it.

Thank you very much.
Harley_Grey
PS4
EU-NA
+1200 CP