The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Didn't recieve stream goodies and can't access ESO support

Puupi
Puupi
✭✭
My account is linked to my twitch account and I watched both of the Bethesda Game Days streams on Friday and Saturday. I didn't get any stream drop goodies. Another issue is that I can't log in to the support section of ESO's site at all (tried with various browsers and two different computers). I can access my account, I can access these forums, I can access the game - but when I try to login in the support section to write a ticket, NOTHING happens when I click "log in".

Halp!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are unable to log into the ESO support website and different web browsers have not helped, you can contact customer support by following the steps below:
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields.
      • If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post