The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Solved] Please help, need confirmation before I pre-order Elsweyr

Ildun
Ildun
✭✭✭✭
I have an old account in 2015, and I create a new one recently on steam and linked them together. Now my account does not have warden, Morrowind and Summerset, My characters in old account gone as well but that does not concern me.

The real problem is I realize that it will be cheaper to but Elsweyr digital standard edition instead of purchase warden, Morrowind and upgrade to Summerset and Elsweyr. However I heard that if I purchase a whole new game again, it will not compatible with my current account. Why? I feel very confusing now, please help me.
Edited by Ildun on March 22, 2019 12:47AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ildun

Purchasing a version of Elsweyr with the base game should not be incompatible with your account. You can see what each Elsweyr Edition offers in the link below.

What do each of the Elsweyr Editions Contain?

You can open a ticket with customer support to find out what entitlements your account has to better determine which Elsweyr Edition you should purchase.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ildun
    Ildun
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Ildun

Purchasing a version of Elsweyr with the base game should not be incompatible with your account. You can see what each Elsweyr Edition offers in the link below.

What do each of the Elsweyr Editions Contain?

You can open a ticket with customer support to find out what entitlements your account has to better determine which Elsweyr Edition you should purchase.

Steam do not allow me to purchase, it said

"Your account already owns some of the above items, so you can’t purchase them again. You can purchase these items as a gift or adjust the contents of your cart to continue."

ESO store also cannot, it said

"The transaction was not authorized. Please contact your payment provider for additional assistance."
    Edited by Ildun on March 21, 2019 1:33AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ildun wrote: »
    ESO store also cannot, it said

"The transaction was not authorized. Please contact your payment provider for additional assistance."

That’s an issue with your payment method, @Ildun ... not an issue with the game contents.

Try using a different form of payment for the ESO store if you have another one.