The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

cant login

Stebarnz
Stebarnz
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep getting time out or failed to login message, tried through launcher tried through hard login with launcher bypass, no joy.
I keep getting the first time login emails when I log into my account on forums.
Im on PC NA
Yes I'm connected to the internet and the problem isn't at my end.
  • Therealshur
    Same. I cannot log into the game, not steam version. I can log into my account, just not the game. I am on the East Coast of the US.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We suggest the troubleshooting in the article linked below if you continue to have issues logging into the PC NA megaserver.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Login Error: Login Timeout" when logging into The Elder Scrolls Online?

If you still have issues logging in afterwards please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We suggest the troubleshooting in the article linked below if you continue to have issues logging into the PC NA megaserver.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Login Error: Login Timeout" when logging into The Elder Scrolls Online?

If you still have issues logging in afterwards please let us know.

Thankyou for the generic reply.
    As you well know the problem wasn't with anything my end but with ZOS login servers that were offline for maybe 30 min.
    Can log in fine now, thanks for the 'help'
    Edited by Stebarnz on March 6, 2019 5:58PM
  • Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    They are down again off and on right now.
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    9oj40bwjwogb.png