The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

highest ammount of kills bg?

• validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30+
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Kiling blow or assist included ?

If assists are included im at about 70-75+
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    45+
    Desktop_2017.07.25_-_00.12.45.02.png

Stam nb, dual wield, no poisons, no triple proc, no oblivion dmg/dots, no cheesy builds of any kind.
  • Enzym3
    Enzym3
    ✭✭
    30+
    [img]https://ibb.co/YBdvQKG[img/] Long time since i used BB code, hope that worked![/img]
  • TumlinTheJolly
    TumlinTheJolly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    On PC NA we have a contest to see the highest killing blows while solo queueing and with no deaths

I'm A BIT late to the party Thoggy but I started playing again recently and have a belated entry...

HEALER build BTW xD You'll remember the toon. The slippery Goodwizard (now Goodlizard).

nz91drwtstfb.png
    Edited by TumlinTheJolly on May 11, 2022 2:06AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You assume I got even 5? I help the team other ways
  • Lazuli
    Lazuli
    ✭✭✭
    No -10 option? huh
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After review, we have decided to move this thread to a more appropriate PVP subsection.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RitualSmoke
    RitualSmoke
    ✭✭✭
    45+
    50 is highest I can find screenshot for 6tEZSQ1.png

Edited by RitualSmoke on May 18, 2022 2:40AM
  • aurelius_fx
    aurelius_fx
    ✭✭✭
    20+
    got lucky with squishies bee lining towards flag over and over again and went on a 25 kill streak once, i don't know what was their plan
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    50+
    I am sure it was way past 50 because we will all be completely honest about this. I forgot to take a SS. Ooops
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone in this thread needs "better scoreboard" add-on. It adds class icons, and damage + healing for each player.

On topic: I'd have to look for a screen shot but I believe around 40 on my 1 shot nb when I was in low mmr.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Miracle19
    Miracle19
    ✭✭✭
    50+
    I have gotten 55-0 and friend has 79-0
    Edited by Miracle19 on May 15, 2022 3:59PM
  • Merforum
    Merforum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to implement the player blocking function for BGs/DF so people who don't want to lose every objective match can block the DMers from their teams. Also MMR needs to be ACCOUNT WIDE so a lot of people can't roll new toons over and over just to ruin beginner BGs.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Merforum wrote: »
    ZOS needs to implement the player blocking function for BGs/DF so people who don't want to lose every objective match can block the DMers from their teams. Also MMR needs to be ACCOUNT WIDE so a lot of people can't roll new toons over and over just to ruin beginner BGs.

Sorry, but what?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe advocate for separate queues instead of trying to stop people from playing a game they paid for (just like you)?

And maybe don't come into a thread where people are sharing their greatest matches, and attempt to derail it with your unsportsmanlike attitude.

Honestly it is incredible how detached from reality some people can be.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez. I don't think I've ever pushed those numbers. Sure I go above 20 from time to time, rarely 25+ also, but generally my opponents are much more competitive and don't let me to just farm on them, and I roll <50bg queue in rags so I'm not so oppressive.
  • KilianDermoth
    KilianDermoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    45+
    Mine was something between 40 and 50, I think it was slightly above 45 at crazy king. But it was a level < 50 BG, because I was leveling a new character (my actual main).

The other 3 dudes were staying together and capturing flags together, while I was engaging the already captured flags from other teams, by myself. In this match I once even killed both enemy teams alone, they were fighting and I came in and killed one by one of both teams and then captured the flag myself :D.

But even when doing the objectives at capture the flag or crazy king for example. I end up with many kills usually because I am sometimes constantly under pressure and instead of leaving a flag I usually defend it, except if I am outnumbered by good players, then I try to do hit & run until I can change it to my favor or die. In chaos ball I also kill if I get the opportunity because less enemies = easier to deal with the objective.
  • Dakkx
    Dakkx
    ✭✭✭
    50+
    These kinda games don’t happen in higher mmr but when you get them they’re pretty fun.
    8-C83526-A-EE81-49-E1-A269-B62-F7-B49-EB6-B.png
    Edited by Dakkx on May 19, 2022 1:37AM
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    36-1 today. I don't know what low or high mmr is but that match was very competitive, close game, (crazy king) but the kills were too easy :D
  • MeishaTrans
    MeishaTrans
    Soul Shriven
    50+
    Only a measly 81-0

I made the mistake of taking this as the "achievement unlocked" thing was right over my @name on leaderboards but you can see my @name in the top left and I'm the only one not shown on the leaderboards because of that

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fjToX585eRWwhiSG8
    Edited by MeishaTrans on June 21, 2022 10:23PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35+
    Had a 37-1 once. Got a really strong healer on the team who just focus healed me once I hit like 10-0 k/d in the match. It was wild. Think our team had like 4 total deaths and we won by like 300 points in the DM.
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I got the oakensoul ring, I am doing 3-5 kills per match in any mode.

Thats better that my usual 0 kill, 20 deaths, 20 kill assist.
  • JoshUnstoppable
    JoshUnstoppable
    Soul Shriven
    50+
    73 no clue how
    EDF14-E05-557-D-4957-9-D23-0771-C5-FF748-D.png
    Edited by JoshUnstoppable on March 27, 2023 12:24AM